MaMaMarryTheNight

Featured Posts

MaMaMarryTheNight
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

Are you new? :selena:

No explain please :laughga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Edonis

Honestly, I think most people are lashing out because the show doesn't have new music and a lot of people thought it would. That, and the fact that it is a residency in Vegas. Many international fans aren't fond of the fact that they have to travel long (and expensive) distances to see the show. 

The costumes (mainly the second one) are mostly exaggerated. They look fine up close and far and the wig looks much better now than in December 2018. 

Here's the factual tea on Enigma. 

It's an awesome show. Hands down. I've been to a ton of her tours, and it was one of the best. I enjoyed it far more than the Joanne World Tour. 

However, the hatred you see on this forum is generally revolving around:

-The Location- many fans are upset that she's in Vegas because the show is not accessible to them. Some of them are understandably upset if they were one of those who had their international dates cancelled for JWT. However, they seem to think that she will never tour over there again, which is untrue. They also like to associate her being in Vegas as a "my career is in decline" look...which...is clearly not the case. 

-The Price- the base cost is a little bit more expensive than her normal tour prices. However, a large percentage of those complaining and this website in general, are teens and college students. They decide to look at the prices six months after theyve been on sale and cry about the ridiculously high prices. They are high, because you have waited six months and are now looking at the most expensive tickets. I saw her, front row, for $150. Why? Because like any of her shows, I bought them the second they went on sale. Fans are also upset because they'd have to travel there and book hotels etc. Yes, Vegas is more expensive. No, it's two possibly three years of her life. It's not a big deal. 

--The wig and outfits- They are complaining because they don't like her wig, despite it being accurate to the style she's mimicking. And despite the fact she had some horrendous wigs during BTWB but they like to selectively ignore that. They don't like the purple outfit because they feel it's unflattering on her (it is but it's not something to bitch about). They don't like the makeup, because they think it's unflattering. 

--The storyline- They are mad because they think the storyline is underdeveloped. They must have forgotten about the half ass storyline at the artRave. Or the vague storyline at the monster Ball. 

--The Choreography- i can't really speak to this because it didn't bother me, but I also don't really care all that much for Richy as her choreographer. He seems like a wonderfully nice person, but aside from like two or three songs, I haven't cared for her choreo since Laurie Ann left. And I firmly believe he didn't create the bad romance choreo. 

At the end of the day, does the show have flaws? Sure. Just like all of her tours have. It's a show celebrating the first ten years of her career. There is sex. There is cringe. There is electricity. There is dancing. There is vocals. There are props. There is theater. 

Majority of people are hating because their part time job doesn't allow them to cover their basic living expenses and go to a concert across the country. 

3 hours ago, Tayko said:

Actually i understand the creativity process and i usually don't judge people for what they look HOWEVER ( don't come for me ) i have to admit that her look with that wig and make up is totally awful she looks unhealthy and ugly AF i don't get why her team let her doing things like that :triggered:

Sure, Jan.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Enigma. IT's a great show, amazing setlist, and I like the theme. I have seen it 7 times already and have tickets for 3 more shows in May. I love it. My favorite costume in the Tom ford look that opens the show. I don't get the criticism either.

Because most Gaga fans are gay and gays are fickle and nitpicky about pop girls. Ever notice how pop girls have to constantly reinvent themselves to stay relevant but cant reinvent too much BTW TFM to Joanne and C2C and men in the industry can build a career of one sound and aesthetic never stray without issues.:reductive:

• 1 month later...
God Control

Outfits, make up, choreography, storyline, stage. It all looks pretty primitive, badly planned cringeworthy and uninspired. She’s done way better than this before, I don’t know why she feels like regressing to a a low budget recolored version of her past looks. What happened to her obsession with designer fashion? Also why not see what modern concerts for big artists look like these days?

Archived