💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammys: Gaga no where to be found in the seating charts

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

pachinko
1 hour ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Gaga's unlikely to attend the Grammy's. They tend to confirm attendance with the artist before giving them a spot in the audience.

Gaga is no where to be found. Although nominated for 3 Grammy's, she probably opted to skip because of the controversy going on:

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2020/01/23/special-look-tentative-grammy-seat-cards-revealed-for-bts-ariana-grande-beyonce-billie-eilish-more/

What controversy?!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

This news honestly does not surprise me. I never really believed that she would attend this year's Grammy, and a performance was just a utopia. Btw, it's sad. :interestinga:

I LOVE GGD
1 hour ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Um girl, have you been watching the news?

She doesn't wanna be associated with this big controversy surrounding the Grammy's. Its CEO was given prime time on CBS and GMA just this morning talking about sexual harassment and racism.

Or she can go and speak up against all the bullshjt going on

janetjackson

Her not showing is a good look. Especially given how outspoken she is against sexual harassment and racism. 

And yes, of course she can still collect her award if she doesn’t show. They don’t just give it to the next person in line.

rasclautmangos

I'm super bummed, but oh well. I guess I'll watch to see if Lizzo or Ariana wins anything. I don't care about any of those other mofos.

GagaStefi

I mean she probably assumed that she wasn’t gonna win SOTY, and the rest of her nominations aren’t gonna be televised anyways so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bradley

The Grammys didn't say they posted the entire list of attendees in those Instagram posts. Those were just some of the attendees.

Michael Bearden posted a winking emoji under one of the questions asking whether Gaga would perform/attend. He's not usually the one to troll. He's Gaga's musical director and he's worked for some of the biggest musicians ever including Michael Jackson and Bruno Mars. He knows better.

Jigglygoth
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

The Grammys didn't say they posted the entire list of attendees in those Instagram posts. Those were just some of the attendees.

Michael Bearden posted a winking emoji under one of the questions asking whether Gaga would perform/attend. He's not usually the one to troll. He's Gaga's musical director and he's worked for some of the biggest musicians ever including Michael Jackson and Bruno Mars. He knows better.

tenor.gif?itemid=4200996

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Chickens in Malibu
15 minutes ago, Bradley said:

So you're saying that somehow they just decided to not reveal Gaga's seat OUT OF ALL PEOPLE there?

MessyTop

Guys she’s not attending. You honesty think her entire career is a surprise. Lol is not. Again she’s going to stay off the grid until the lead single. Is obvious 

Archived