šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Countdown to NOTHING: The Re-Up / Delusion Edition (10 hours!)

dit

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, nenhures said:

image.png

She's coming y'all. Countdown! 3 more hours!

Ā  Hide contents

:selena:

Ā 

yes I truly believe we are getting the song using LA time because Gaga lives in LA now so she adapted her releases to that time! yes it makes sense tbh!Ā 

Spoiler

:selena:Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaOhhLaLa

michelle trachtenberg slap GIFUsĀ to Gaga for getting our hopes up even thoughĀ her song was leaked andĀ never announced.Ā 

HONK HONK!! šŸ¤” We have been CLOWNED Ladies and Monsters!! Put on your red noses and Iā€™ll start the balloon animals.Ā Can I make yā€™all a giraffe or an LG6 Lead Single?

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Already new count down 1 more week...

Ā 

168 hours here we goĀ :vegas:

Don't do this to me. I'm already way too excited :giveup:

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

Economy
7 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I waited until midnight just to make sure I was right.

Ā 

Whose the user that said he didn't believe it?

Ā 

Edit: still whatching ur video. U made laugh when talking about about the codes on the URL and stuff and the way u said it's crap :lmao:

Radio Ga Ga
25 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I waited until midnight just to make sure I was right.

Ā 

watched the entire video! youre so funny and thanks for clarifying all the rumors! ive been so busyĀ and just wasn't catching up at allĀ with the frequency rumor threads have been created on ggd the last few daysĀ 

LilyLark
27 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

The song wouldā€™ve easily been a top 10 hit with 0 promo if they had put it out today smh.Ā 

Yep. Considering the fact Page Six was even talking about it....hate to play little manager, but it was a missed opportunity by Interscope...especially since the competition is so weak right now. Even if SL wasn't ready for whatever reason, there has to be one song from her new album that's completely finished and ready to go.

It's not Gaga's fault at the end of the day since it's not like she specifically teased putting out Stupid Love as a single (unless that IG photo from months ago, which was about a pumpkin, counts) or made an official announcement about a lead single, and the track was pretty clearly stolen, but it does seem like she, her team, and Interscope missed a situation to turn lemons into lemonade.

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Yep. Considering the fact Page Six was even talking about it....hate to play little manager, but it was a missed opportunity by Interscope...especially since the competition is so weak right now. Even if SL wasn't ready for whatever reason, there has to be one song from her new album that's completely finished and ready to go.

I donā€™t understand why you wouldnā€™t put out a song that everyone is already talking about. I was at a sports bar tonight, and middle-aged women were saying stuff about how ā€œGaga has a new song out.ā€

Archived