Billie Eilish - everything i wanted

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AdmistTheLight
17 hours ago, NewUsername said:

The mv is quite beautiful, but -and I'm gonna sound like a middle aged mom here- I'm not sure about the message this could be sending. It could be triggering people.

Given the song is about a suicide dream, but then her brother being there for her always, they could have maybe opted for them getting of the car or maybe even her brother taking the wheel just before them driving into the water?

From what I understand, it's about achieving all you wanted (the car symbolises that as she loves luxury cars) only to have it drown you. Her keep moving forward, even going down in the deep so that no matter how dark the way is because she know she will be okay as long as she have her love ones around.

Liberaté mi amor

Mister G
19 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

:omg:  I swear I didn't find it. I did an extra look through the forum :omg:  :udidnt: . I'm a mess :duck: 

@Mods: You may delete this thread, thank you :huntyga: 

:lana:

IShouldBeSad

Wow. This girl is literally singing about her depression and bringing her nightmares to life like a beacon for help and people are trashing her for doing it :air:

The Fame

Gave me stress seeing a muscle car wrecked up like that. :triggered:

But overall I liked it. Very solemn, interesting visuals, and I like the song too.  ^^

• 5 months later...
Sister

I love this song and video. Billie reminds me of the young and upcoming Lady Gaga. Watching this grrrl. Her James Bond theme is great as well. :tea::classy:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Rifek
2 minutes ago, Sister said:

I love this song and video. Billie reminds me of the young and upcoming Lady Gaga. Watching this grrrl. Her James Bond theme is great as well. :tea::classy:

How did you even find this thread after 6 months since last post? :fatcat:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Sister

I was looking into what this forum thought of Billie in particular. lol

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived