💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: Can y'all stop

monsterdino

Featured Posts

All those bitches here with the endless threads better make this **** go #1. :lolly: That's all i'm gonna say.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Everyone finding this funny. I feel bad because, as we saw in 5F2, she isn’t happy when her stuff leaks. I can’t decide if she meant it as funny or serious with this photo. 

Joanne was different, album was announced, singles were out and the whole album was leaked days before release

FameHookah
1 hour ago, David Ward said:

Im choking HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG this fanbase is iconic i cant

WTF is MDNA

They should just release the album as soon as it’s finished.  No stress about policing leaks then.  The most streamed tracks then get video and radio push.

RAMROD

I answered her STERNLY!

:ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
43 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Everyone finding this funny. I feel bad because, as we saw in 5F2, she isn’t happy when her stuff leaks. I can’t decide if she meant it as funny or serious with this photo. 

Honestly, deep down she’s probably pissed, and annoyed, and aggravated, but I think she also wants to make light of the situation. The leak’s out there, there’s nothing she can really do now, I think she’s just trying to be a bit funny now. 

🃏🖤👹

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Nuggets said:

So I'm a lil bit confused... :oprah:

Does this confirm that Stupid Love is from LG6 or that she's been trolling us with a song that has nothing to do with her album? :oprah:

Either way, I love this :ladyhaha:

I don't think she's trolling us with her own leaks just because she leaked her own stuff on occasion circa ARTPOP. She was seriously upset when Joanne leaked, and I swear there's some interview from back when where she said she was upset with an old demo leaking. Also, in this age of streaming...can't see artists leaking their own lead singles weeks ahead of time.

JMO I feel like it just leaked (a lot of Interscope artists have had their sh* t leaked) and her team/Interscope decided to wait a day or two to see how it played out. Since the reception's been mostly positive, my guess is they are just rolling with the buzz/spinning the situation in their favor and dropping it this Thursday evening. Even if she was upset with the leak, there's no benefit in her discussing being upset right now since fans would get crazy over defensive slash claim she leaked it herself or blame her for the leak.

Ariana Grindr
2 hours ago, ARTPOPsexual said:

GAGA IF YOU'RE READING THIS I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I LOVE YOU

gretchen amp GIF

Yes bitch...at this point I’m sure she is. @ARTPOPsexual I just want to say thank you for loving her as much as I do ... love you @ARTPOPsexual and hahahhhha I guess I love all the messy af little monst-hoes on here hahahahaha jjjajajajaajajaja en Español😘😘😘 :bradley::kiss::icega::cryga::oops::ladyhaha::trollga::pawsup:

RAMROD
Just now, Arachne said:

all I ever wanted was love :oops:

And LG6 :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

.... I bet she's knowing all the things... And I suspect she's the one who managed the leaks of stupid love to create the hype!! Ugh her mind!! :stalkga: A true marketing genius:ally:

Archived