Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

SL is not on LG6

funkmedowntown

Featured Posts

I just think it's a promo stunt. Gaga knows how much little detectives there are and doesn't seem too affected by that, which makes me think it was planned. The trolling going on in the source code of her website shows something is up. Also they never tried to hide Stupid Love, they even brought attention to it (On the october picture with her ipod, Elli literally commented to look at her phone). And yeah, it's generic. I think it's a buzz single, and it's doing exactly what it should : provoking buzz.

There's just no way this is the lead if her only reaction is tweeting getty imges to laugh about it :ladyhaha:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funkmedowntown
17 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I just think it's a promo stunt. Gaga knows how much little detectives there are and doesn't seem too affected by that, which makes me think it was planned. The trolling going on in the source code of her website shows something is up. Also they never tried to hide Stupid Love, they even brought attention to it (On the october picture with her ipod, Elli literally commented to look at her phone). And yeah, it's generic. I think it's a buzz single, and it's doing exactly what it should : provoking buzz.

There's just no way this is the lead if her only reaction is tweeting getty imges to laugh about it :ladyhaha:

It was confirmed by an admin that Stupid Love was not in the code. There is literally nothing but that one pic she posted on instagram that in any way indicates that Stupid Love is either the lead or on LG6.

Little Mons✟er

OMonster
31 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I think this is my instinct, too. 

And when people keep saying Stupid Love was never in the code... I literally saw it there myself, so :oops:

I think the other lines ('alllovers', 'slay', ect) are contrived, though.

subtext / fantasy

18 minutes ago, funkmedowntown said:

It was confirmed by an admin that Stupid Love was not in the code. There is literally nothing but that one pic she posted on instagram that in any way indicates that Stupid Love is either the lead or on LG6.

I looked it up myself and so did numerous people...

I (kinda) get the other explanation of a **** up and stuff but "stupidlove" wasn't randomly in the code, it was in the SAME code as the other releases. There are some parts of a code that can't be randomly affected like that and it's one of them I believe. It's like saying we could get a word to appear in the code of the Gagadaily logo... that just can't happen.

Archived