'I Don't Want Your Love' is leaking

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quentin
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Omg that sounds good :giveup: Sounding like a re-recorded 2009 demo, I live :nooo: Even the vocals are positively 2008/9-esque.

There's another snippet of this song that sounds like her current voice :awesome:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Could Stupid Love be the A-side and this the B-side?

OMG THAT WOULD BE SO EPIC.

in vinil and physical single??? ughhĀ shut up and take my money.

Ā 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

The first IDWYL snippet leaked at the same timeĀ as the first Stupid Love snippet (August last year). It's possible the same person who leaked those snippets is leaking these and that it has nothing to do with a new single.

My name isn't Timmers

Midnightrush891
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

Having this song on the same album as ā€œI WANT YOUR STUPID LOV LOVEā€ would be quite conflictingĀ :enigma:Ā 

Queen of multiple emotions

Taylor does it all the timeĀ 

3 minutes ago, QuantiQuentin said:

There's another snippet of this song that sounds like her current voice :awesome:

Where? Probably fakeĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Battle 4 Ur Life

guys this production is too modern, those synths were not mainstream in 2008. at least thatā€™s what I think. it sounds like the futuristic retro masterpiece from 2020 akaĀ LG6

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

This sounds pre-Fame or Fame era Gaga, probably an old 2007 unreleased track.

** Stream CAPE GOD by ALLIE X on Spotify and Apple Music **

1 minute ago, Cape God said:

This sounds pre-Fame or Fame era Gaga, probably an old 2007 unreleased track.

Have you heard The Fame's unreleased songs? They sound nothing like this :air:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

FATCAT
8 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

That was when a whole album got released because a shop in Belgium sold it ahead of schedule. She has been known to leak individual tracks before.Ā 

I just cannot believe for one second that she would be working on systems that can be hacked. She's been doing this for over 10 years, she knows how it works. And she has more money than ever to afford the best security in the world.Ā 

Besides why would songs be leaked in snippets anyway if a hacker managed to getĀ the whole file?! It doesn't make sense.Ā 

It makes perfect sense, you're just not understanding how leaks get leaked in the first place. They're stolen, either through hacking, carelessness, or betrayal. Things leak in pieces because whomever has it wants to string people along so that they can have the spotlight for a little while, or possibly even to just have clout for getting their hands on something like that.Ā  Some tag their leaks in full (Burim) and some just leak in bits and peices so that they have more offers to trade or cash money for that song. It's a market.

Purr more, hiss less.

It can't be FOR SURE a The Fame/pre-The Fame era song.

Maybe a BTW reject or a pre-ARTPOP song.

Watch it be for LG6 chileee:cryga:

no

Archived