đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone See The Pattern?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Economy

Look deeper. There's meaning behind this. It's a pattern of cosmic proportions and Gaga knows it

pattern GIF

10 minutes ago, malazam said:

It was unexpected because no one was actually waiting for a release since the album was out, the SB done and the tour too! So, no one even had the intent to search for something.

Agreed. Gaga satisfied many fans after doing Coachella & Superbowl. However, fans were still expecting something (most likely wanting DIC to be the next single). Then we got The Cure. 

1 minute ago, geishababe said:

So it won't go #1 :enigma:

I honestly don’t see it going No. 1 unless fans extremely promote like back in BTW days. I am not saying it doesn’t have the potential though.

FYI for her previously lead single did well for it to be leaked. :pawsup:

migamiga
8 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I honestly don’t see it going No. 1 unless fans extremely promote like back in BTW days. I am not saying it doesn’t have the potential though.

FYI for her previously lead single did well for it to be leaked. :pawsup:

I feel like it’s hard to say. I could see it going both ways cause even though she’s not as much of a hot commodity as she use to be, she has repeaked and gained the gp’s attention back. Interested to see how they promote and how everything will be received

20 minutes ago, geishababe said:

I feel like it’s hard to say. I could see it going both ways cause even though she’s not as much of a hot commodity as she use to be, she has repeaked and gained the gp’s attention back. Interested to see how they promote and how everything will be received

100% agree it can go both ways. This era seriously relies on promotion and how Gaga will execute it.

I prayed since Joanne that this next era Gaga and her team doesn’t wing it like they been these past eras. We need promo this time more than ever. It doesn’t need to be as intense as BTW era promo schedule but not as loosely as the Joanne era. 

Archived