💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Bad Romance Demo Leak

DC

Featured Posts

Just now, HotWasabi said:

Literally just did the full choreo in my kitchen whilst listening to this :ladyhaha:

Omg same! But in my room :laughga:

Cookie Tookie

The good old godly days of iconicness, visuals, creativity, inspiration, etc. I remember being SHOOK when this leaked.

Economy

I made a fan video with this demo that got 2 million views and got deleted for copyrights :giveup:

My bad romance lyrics video had 6 million views and got deleted for copyrights :neyde:

Also I learned to love this demo and I hated the official version when it first came out :deadbanana:

This demo is just sad, sad really sad memories for me :giveup:

Just now, Economy said:

I made a fan video with this demo that got 2 million views and got deleted for copyrights :giveup:

My bad romance lyrics video had 6 million views and got deleted for copyrights :neyde:

Also I learned to love this demo and I hated the official version when it first came out :deadbanana:

This demo is just sad, sad really sad memories for me :giveup:

Aw it's ok! Just know that hopefully everything is nice, happy, and worked out now :)

Well hopefully :heart:

Glamourpuss

I remember listening to it every night before I went to sleep and I couldn't wait for the official song. 

Economy
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Aw it's ok! Just know that hopefully everything is nice, happy, and worked out now :)

Well hopefully :heart:

For bad romance not for my banned YouTube account

I was the 4th most viewed Canadian :bradley:

I was in a state of shock when I tried logging in and just like in Madonna Nation:

bannedhed.jpg

MonsterBall13

Ra ra ah ah ah ma ma ma ma rah rah oh la la. Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

im glad there was less auto tune in the final version tho cuz gaga doesn’t need it 

Just now, Economy said:

For bad romance not for my banned YouTube account

I was the 4th most viewed Canadian :bradley:

I was in a state of shock when I tried logging in and just like in Madonna Nation:

bannedhed.jpg

Just like ZviZeav's channel :air:

Just now, Economy said:

Was ZviZeav the 4th most viewed tho? :oprah:

If not, it doesn't know my pain

emma stone crying GIF

No, he was the one that had the Portland videos, that's whERE I HAVE MY PAIIIN!!!!!! 

giphy.gif

Economy
17 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

No, he was the one that had the Portland videos, that's whERE I HAVE MY PAIIIN!!!!!! 

giphy.gif

Oh no

sad andre johnson GIF

You think about your Portland videos and Ill think of my account from 10 years ago with 20 million views and 70,000 subscribers that I hadn't thought about in years but your bad romance demo reminded me of

sad will ferrell GIF

Archived