💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammys exposed in new lawsuit

hausofdave

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Beyond the sexual harassment allegations, I am somewhat a bit surprised by everyone's reactions regarding the inner workings of the Grammys... I mean, how the hell did people think those things worked? Did you think big awards were given solely on merit? OF COURSE it's a question of business relations.... Why do you think artists need to campaign to get a nod? Every award show is somewhat biased because it's voted by industry individuals who, by definition, can't be impartial, and believing otherwise would be completely delusional.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGAVAGINA

That s why shallow didn t win soty

That s why gaga isn t nominated for aoty

Adele and Beyonce are going to be exposed 

I have a gut feeling that the grammy's might get canceled this year and of not so than im a 100% sure that gaga will not attend this year

20 hours ago, Didymus said:

The Grammy's are completely rigged, we know. Can't believe anyone on this site still takes them seriously. The day they nominated Teenage Dream, one of the worst received albums of the year, as Album of the Year was the day I stopped taking them seriously.

And I've been proven right ever since :vegas:

not you coming for TEENAGE DREAMS, which broke or tied MJ record for most number ones in one album, by legendary singer Katy Perry, who let's recall never received a single grammy, in a post exposing the GRAMMYS. 

9 hours ago, Kattys said:

When they ignored Melodrama, I already knew they are full of scheibe

everyone knows this album is overated af 

Thomas P
2 hours ago, Fish said:

everyone knows this album is overated af 

Exit thread. 

susan hayward prison GIF

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

KingRedd
22 hours ago, Runway said:

This explains why Beyonce has like 700 Grammys

Of course this is your chance once again to try to attack BEYONCÉ... even though Mrs. Adele wins 20 in one night... but yeah let’s accuse Bey lol wonder why 

May I Read You? 😎

Regina George
15 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Of course this is your chance once again to try to attack BEYONCÉ... even though Mrs. Adele wins 20 in one night... but yeah let’s accuse Bey lol wonder why 

Don’t bring Adele into this. She deserved. 

StrawberryBlond

Glad to see there's validity in claims that have made for years that connections give certain artists some sway and even those at the bottom of the pile can manage to scrape nominations. And why those who have a very niche audience win awards over those with much wider appeal. I also think there's an agenda to push certain people some years because there's got to be a reason why they're all over an artist one year but their next album, which has just as much praise, suddenly gets completely ignored.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:26 PM, hausofdave said:

Are they definitely talking about this year's nominees? I think they must as Ed and Ariana I don't think released anything worthy of something that big for the previous year's ceremony.

As for Miley, that's odd that her image was too much for them as the Grammys have nominated overtly sexual work before. I mean, hello, there's rap categories. And Bangerz got a nomination. I always knew that her image would be off-putting to them but that also makes them big hypocrites concerning what else they've nominated.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:29 PM, Didymus said:

The Grammy's are completely rigged, we know. Can't believe anyone on this site still takes them seriously. The day they nominated Teenage Dream, one of the worst received albums of the year, as Album of the Year was the day I stopped taking them seriously.

And I've been proven right ever since :vegas:

I think in the case of TD, it was like the Grammys realised that over time, they'd grown to like it more and thought critics had been too harsh on it. I think critics were too harsh on it, it's certainly Katy's best album, in my mind and I'm not even a fan. At the same time, we have to realise that she's only ever been nominated for her work that went #1 (apart from Hot n Cold), so it was the academy thought her success made her worthy of nominations if nothing else and as soon as she couldn't rise to the top, no more nominations. There are worse nominees, though. Beerbongs & Bentleys got nominated for AOTY and that got an even lower MC score than TD, one of the most polarising albums of all time. That was the ultimate proof to me that the nominations are, in part, to do with success, even if it's not every nominee.

18 hours ago, KingRedd said:

We've done that to a lot of other artists too. I've also said it for Adele, Taylor, Norah Jones...and many more. We just think some people are not deserving, there's no need to take it all so personally.

Archived