💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is Bobby? Where is Interscope?

TioBernie

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Are you guys for real? The ones saying "they're sleeping"? They're working around the clock to remove leaks. Yes they could announce anytime but the hype isn't going anywhere.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Gov Hooka
28 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

They should know how this leaked. Who got the song, who they send it to.

Songs SOMEHOW has to be send or uploaded, but assuming they didn't get hacked they sent the song out. They knew this was coming and yet did nothing. 

They had DAYS to see this coming yet did nothing. I'm not sorry for them, they just don't have the competence and knowledge to adapt their plans to the changing things. That's it. They're disorganized.

precisely this. They're not careful and seem to be really incompetent. 

ChicaSkas

Can you stop the ocean with your hands? 

Didnt think so 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Felix Jens

I don’t know what they’re doing.

The internet broke and not a word came out of their mouths.

Obviously they didn’t see it coming ,

so I guess they’re trying to arrange things 

with streaming services ,radios .....hopefully a video right on time (not after a month as usual)...

The song is a disco bop and I want it right now on Apple Music .

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

I have to agree, that's on them. I mean, a friend of mine send me the file of the song because he works in a radio station, and they got it. I mean, how reckless is it to send music file THIS much ahead of the release, OF COURSE it'll leak. If French radios got the song, others will. They know that. 

She should definitively think about changing some things in her team. 

6 minutes ago, L E O said:

I have to agree, that's on them. I mean, a friend of mine send me the file of the song because he works in a radio station, and they got it. I mean, how reckless is it to send music file THIS much ahead of the release, OF COURSE it'll leak. If French radios got the song, others will. They know that. 

She should definitively think about changing some things in her team. 

She won’t consider firing a friend from her team, even if they are the ones doing damage to her.

The night sky tells all

BlingNotTheMusic

You guys please be kind to Gaga and her team :huntyga:

I also am wondering why they have not addressed it AND how this happened again (after Joanne). But don't forget we have absolutely no idea what actually happened and she is a superstar and we are not so it will all work out how it's supposed to. 

Gaga is probably very upset about all of this and we should respect that and her art process. 

(Gaga if you're reading this, STUPID LOVE IS A BOP THANK YOU!!!)

Archived