Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

For an early demo, it slaps already

kvnrp

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

How did we get a demo from last year and still have barely nothing from Born This Way, ARTPOP and Joanne other than stems and some demos ? :saladga:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Watch this version be better than official release :ladyhaha:

like Venus and Aura. I feel u sis

JINNOCIDE

The only thing the final version needs is a more explosive chorus and the vocals to be more mixed with the song. It'll be a full smash

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Britney Jean1
24 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Watch this version be better than official release :ladyhaha:

watch it be a piano version

Slim

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

It’s the demo from January of 2019, it says so in the file name :3

44448985df71740cfe4a0257e424ad91855d3800

Well tbf v5 doesn’t mean it’s just a demo, v5 could be the version they chose as th me final and have been using that file for everything or summ

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

4 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

The only thing the final version needs is a more explosive chorus and the vocals to be more mixed with the song. It'll be a full smash

the song seems so disjunct in how it flows and some of the verse-to-chorus switches are so abrupt. I kinda like the non-explosive chorus though, with that synth bass line dominating it. the song is so experimental sounding right now. I still feel like this is a demo of some sort. sometimes it sounds like segments stitched together

2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Well tbf v5 doesn’t mean it’s just a demo, v5 could be the version they chose as th me final and have been using that file for everything or summ

nahhh

13 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

There are lyrics cut off and some parts of them dont really make sense. Even the mixing isn't really done (some parts getting quieter for no reason).

Guys I think it's the final version.

It's too polished and doesn't have the lyrics 'every nation got me facin'

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

1 minute ago, Rifek said:

Guys I think it's the final version.

It's too polished and doesn't have the lyrics 'every nation got me facin'

The ending is way too rough to be final :rip:

The love love- cuts off and then there is nothing, the instrumental is quiet enough for more lyrics so.. :rip:

V5?  How many versions do they usually have for one song? Lol. I guess the official released version will be the same but just the volume and bass is more or something.

I think the 2:19 version out there is representative of the final track. People thinking this will change noticeably once it’s released are setting themselves up for disappointment.

gagasicebath
50 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

It says so in the filename (V5 1.24.19).

The very early Aura and Gypsy demos that leaked some months ago were named the same way.

My brain forgot it was 2020 now and when I first saw the filename I thought it meant we were getting a release on Friday. 

Wow, time for this Bobo the clown to go to bed...

I love the song though, it's a pop banger and her vocals are so good.

geusst1235

Even IF this is the "final version" (it could easily be one of the demos) odds are it did not go through the mixing/mastering process which will make it sound somewhat different.

Either way, I've said this before but Gaga does not deserve to have her music leak. She's worked very hard on these songs and to believe that she deserves this simply since she didn't release it earlier is absolutely absurd. Why would she release a song early when the rest of the album clearly wasn't even ready to accompany it as its literally being worked on as we speak?

Abramovic
33 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

It is Stupid Love, just an early demo.

But its so HQ, I honestly think Gaga and/or her team leaked it on purpose.

Its not 2012 anymore, new Gaga material doesn't really leak like that anymore :triggered:

you really don't know how the music industry works if you really believe that gaga material won't leak anymore. Don't be too excited its already well mixed. Sounds like a almost finished version if not even completed. 

Archived