Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love Out January 31st (Theory)

Economy

Featured Posts

not Chromatica
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Well remember Applause...?:ally:

She had a planned spot if I remember correctly. And it was supposed to be bigger, but they had to give Miley the spotlight.

yeah it think it is either coming sooner or later than Feb 7. Admin basically said the song is her lead single but the release date is fake. Meaning we could have it on Jan 31st as you stated or much later (probably summer 2020). 

Darcklighter22
9 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

She had a planned spot if I remember correctly. And it was supposed to be bigger, but they had to give Miley the spotlight.

This it got released the 12th of Aug with original plans being the 19th and the VMA's was on the 25th but she was always going to perform it. The leak didn't really change that.

11 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Ehm gorl Applause was leaked the same way & got released one week earlier cuz gaga got mad

28 minutes ago, Enzo said:

No

Si

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

40 minutes ago, River said:

Gaga's team is leaking it, we could have the full song by now but they are leaking an unfinished version of the song to bring some hype..

Some great speculation and guesswork ya got there hun:ohwell:

9 minutes ago, Rio said:

Some great speculation and guesswork ya got there hun:ohwell:

Thank you, I've been working on it since Gaga talked about LG6 back in 2018, the research was tough, I had to solve a lot of cryptic tweets, interview a lot of insiders, but at the end I made it.

Thank you for your support.

Much love.

River

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

not Chromatica
21 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Ehm gorl Applause was leaked the same way & got released one week earlier cuz gaga got mad

Yeah, but it has nothing to do with the VMAs.

Economy
44 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

I get the appeal, but why are y'all talking about the GRAMMYs, as if she can just barge in mid-show and be like OH HI! I CAME HERE TO PERFORM MY NEW SINGLE WHICH I DECIDED TO RELEASE 2 WEEKS EARLY BECAUSE IT STARTED LEAKING LMAO! Like, that's just not plausible.

I literally didn't say that tho. I said it wouldn't be released for Grammys :deadbanana:

not Chromatica
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I literally didn't say that tho. I said it wouldn't be released for Grammys :deadbanana:

Oh that wasn't a response to you, just some comments above and on the main thread.

Economy
31 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Oh that wasn't a response to you, just some comments above and on the main thread.

Oh u didn't quote anyone so I thought u thought I meant that :sweat:

not Chromatica
12 minutes ago, Economy said:

Oh u didn't quite anyone so I thought u thought I meant that :sweat:

Yeah, because there were a lot of people talking about the GRAMMYs so I was like let's generalize this one.

Archived