rumours
19 minutes ago, DavieX said:

Trump 2020:firega:

Bored Carol Burnett GIF

No. 

• LMAO 1

PartySick
Just now, DavieX said:

You are thinking of CHINA no Trump.  He was the one that closed the country from international travel before the quarentine and every democrat was calling him a "racist" for that.   Don't blame the president for something he did not do or created. 

Nah, he just called it a democrat hoax and enabled the anti-mask and anti-lockdown people, touted an unproven treatment, hoarded PPE, dissolved the pandemic response team, said it'll "just go away" (and still says it :rip:), called for LESS testing, and tries to undermine the experts because he somehow inherited medical knowledge from his uncle.

He's directly responsible for the piss poor response that's lead to 150,000 tombstones.

We waged a 20+year war for 3,000 dead Americans, the least we can do is vote Trump out to avenge 50 times that many.

I'm dreaming of going somewhere else. Being human.
  • Thanks 1

DavieX
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

Trump doesn’t even believe in this deadly virus that has destroyed America. He advocated the opening of America when the virus was still ending people’s life. It may of originated in China, that is irrelevant. 

We need to get back out there or do you think we must stay indoors for the rest of our lives?  The virus has 98% survival rate, my sister got it, my bro in law did too and they got over it in a week like the flu. Yes, some people with health conditions and the elderly are at higher risk just if they had the common cold or flu.  And It matters where it came from so it won't happen again.  Google "wet markets" and you'll see.

TRUMP 2020

rumours

@PartySick’s thread brings all the bots to the yard

And they’re like “Trump 2020 yah”

And they’re like “Trump 2020 yah”

Reason with them, but you get propaganda 

sexy donald trump GIF by Bubble Punk

• LMAO 1

Miss Dolly
Just now, DavieX said:

We need to get back out there or do you think we must stay indoors for the rest of our lives?  The virus has 98% survival rate, my sister got it, my bro in law did too and they got over it in a week like the flu. Yes, some people with health conditions and the elderly are at higher risk just if they had the common cold or flu.  And It matters where it came from so it won't happen again.  Google "wet markets" and you'll see.

You realise that lots of people without health conditions has actually died of the virus. It isn’t just a flu or a cold. It is a strange deadly virus. The people that has actually survived it ends up with long term health conditions.  No, you shouldn’t stay indoors rest of our lives but when they are a deadly virus that is easily spreadable from human to human. People should stay indoors or keep their distance which people aren’t doing. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Thanks 1

DavieX
Posted (edited)

The lock down is doing more harm than good,  My mom couldn't do her Cancer montly check up (cervical cancer) because the hospital were empty (ironic) the fear of the virus has them understaffed.  This whole thing is ridiculous! 

Edited by DavieX
TRUMP 2020

PartySick
2 minutes ago, DavieX said:

The lock down is doing more harm than good,  My mom couldn't do her Cancer montly check up (cervial cancer) because the hospital were empty (ironic) the fear of the virus has them understaffed.  This whole thing is ridiculous! 

So with prevention methods in place, the hospital is understaffed.

You think opening up and allowing the virus to spread freely is the answer to that? :toofunny:

My best friend's mom also had her cancer treatment and kidney transplant put off. But it's because every hospital is full of covid patients :toofunny:

• Like 1

DavieX
Just now, PartySick said:

So with prevention methods in place, the hospital is understaffed.

You think opening up and allowing the virus to spread freely is the answer to that? :toofunny:

My best friend's mom also had her cancer treatment and kidney transplant put off. But it's because every hospital is full of covid patients :toofunny:

And you think that's ok?  Do you think Covid is the only illness out there that needs urgent attention?   People are derpressed, some have committed suicide or tried.   Like the President said We can let the remedy be worst than the virus.  What kills me is that the subject is now politicised and is being use by both sides while we are the ones caught in the middle

TRUMP 2020

LateToCult
On 1/20/2020 at 8:27 PM, PartySick said:

I'll try to update this as often as possible but please don't hate me when it's Bernie vs Trump and the OP still has Pete or Tulsi in it :giveup:

Not this aging like spoiled milk. :air:

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

PartySick
Just now, DavieX said:

And you think that's ok?  Do you think Covid is the only illness out there that needs urgent attention?   People are derpressed, some have committed suicide or tried.   Like the President said We can let the remedy be worst than the virus.  What kills me is that the subject is now politicised and is being use by both sides while we are the ones caught in the middle

I think it's annoying. I know that it wouldn't be an issue at all if our government, namely the dude at the top, took it seriously in the first place :huntyga:

People are dying. That's what happens when you screw up a pandemic response this badly :toofunny:

Just now, LateToCult said:

Not this aging like spoiled milk. :air:

I KNOW :cryga:

• Like 1

PartySick
On 1/20/2020 at 11:15 PM, PartySick said:

Chloe-Meme-On-The-Cover-Of-Taylor-Swifts-Red.thumb.jpg.631f56dde196c394355806c170caf665.thumb.jpg.7d079e32bf0efc9b1255f5f6160e28ba.jpg Polls Hub Thread Chloe-Meme-On-The-Cover-Of-Taylor-Swifts-Red.thumb.jpg.631f56dde196c394355806c170caf665.thumb.jpg.7d079e32bf0efc9b1255f5f6160e28ba.jpg

I can't fix this on mobile :neyde:

Miss Dolly
1 hour ago, DavieX said:

The lock down is doing more harm than good,  My mom couldn't do her Cancer montly check up (cervical cancer) because the hospital were empty (ironic) the fear of the virus has them understaffed.  This whole thing is ridiculous! 

Do you actually understand the point of the lockdown. It is too stop the spread of a deadly virus. Even if a healthy person has the virus they can pass it onto a elderly or those with underlying health problem. The countries without a lockdown is the countries with high death rates of the virus. 

• Like 1

DavieX
9 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Do you actually understand the point of the lockdown. It is too stop the spread of a deadly virus. Even if a healthy person has the virus they can pass it onto a elderly or those with underlying health problem. The countries without a lockdown is the countries with high death rates of the virus. 

The point of the lockdown was prevent the saturating the hospital system and to have enough ventilators and guess what?  We have more than enough ventilatior and the hospitals are NOT saturated, not even close.   The Majority of the cases are asymptomatic meaning they have the virus but will show or have symptoms.   Now if you are a person of age and at risk the YOU should quarantine and let the rest of the world go about their lives.  Number of cases does not Equal number deaths that is what the fear mongoring media as not telling you.  

TRUMP 2020

Miss Dolly
7 minutes ago, DavieX said:

The point of the lockdown was prevent the saturating the hospital system and to have enough ventilators and guess what?  We have more than enough ventilatior and the hospitals are NOT saturated, not even close.   The Majority of the cases are asymptomatic meaning they have the virus but will show or have symptoms.   Now if you are a person of age and at risk the YOU should quarantine and let the rest of the world go about their lives.  Number of cases does not Equal number deaths that is what the fear mongoring media as not telling you.  

Do you actually understand the virus? The virus takes up to 14 days to show symptoms in people. Honestly, people may have spread it to possibly hundreds of people when they are not showing symptoms. You honestly need to do into the virus. 

• Like 1

DavieX
4 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Do you actually understand the virus? The virus takes up to 14 days to show symptoms in people. Honestly, people may have spread it to possibly hundreds of people when they are not showing symptoms. You honestly need to do into the virus. 

No they will never show the symptoms, You didn't understand.  Like i said before my sister and brother and law had it and it was gone in a matter of a week like your typical flu.  The doctor said they had nothing to worry about cause they were healthy and like  what they advice with the regular flu if you don't have another health condition you'll be fine that's where the 98% survial rate came from. 

TRUMP 2020