đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Meghan Teases Album Tracklist

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Can you please not drag Meghan?

Her music might not be to your taste but at least she's out there working and making art.

If you actually gave her a chance you would find that her songs aren't all that bad and that she's got a great voice. I don't like All About the Bass but she has some gems that deserve to be discovered. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

Can you please not drag Meghan?

Her music might not be to your taste but at least she's out there working and making art.

If you actually gave her a chance you would find that her songs aren't all that bad and that she's got a great voice. I don't like All About the Bass but she has some gems that deserve to be discovered. 

This.

9 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

1. Waving Hello

2. This Is The Deal, Deary

3. Disco Boy ft. Kanye

4. Baby Girl ft. Sean Paul

5. Love Drinking Wine (Alcoholic Mind)

6. Smokin' Fire

7. Lying 2 Camilla

8. Single Ladies

9. Stalking (Perez)

10. Same DNA But Born This Way

11. Justin/Taylor

12. 2 Pieces Of A Heart

13. Tragedy!

14. NO! (Bonus Track)

15. Half Faces In Love

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DonatellaPop
3 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

This album has been delayed for a really long time, she released like 5 singles already? Idk. It was supposed to drop In 2018. 

And here I thought Monsters are the  most tortured fanbase in the world :udidnt:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

I’ll give it a chance, I actually enjoy Let You Be Right :laughga: which is not on the album anymore anyway, same for All The Ways, Treat Myself, and Can’t Dance. 

I actually liked the first album cover, this one is ok too. Nothing groundbreaking. 

The night sky tells all

1 minute ago, DonatellaPop said:

And here I thought Monsters are the  most tortured fanbase in the world :udidnt:

I feel bad for her tbh :laughga: everything went wrong this era. It’s sad that it won’t have real success considering her status rn.

The night sky tells all

tbh people like slating her but she literally makes some of the most fun pop music nonstop, her entire series of releases over the past year or two are solid gold and even if not all of the songs get ur attention there is no denying she is making some pretty polished music

plus her songwriting has gone way up in quality

like idg how the gays are gonna spend so mcuh time dragging meghan when she givin us so much

the album cycle messy but let's be real its 2020s and every label has forgotten how to promo properly so..................

i figured it out guys

1. Tsunami

2. Handshake

3. Just Dance (ft. Charlie Puth)

4. Baby Mawma

5. Fix You With My Love

6. Burnt To Ashes

7. Gaga 2 Fans

8. Straight Marriage

9. Side Eye

10. DNA

11. Don't Call Me Angel