đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele has a new video hidden on YouTube

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

What would y’all do if SL was actually a demo for Adele. 
and then Adele ends up releasing it. That’s the hidden video :ally:

plot twist you #StupidLovers

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

I love Adele so much but... please don't do that to us, not now :bradley:

21 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I don’t wanna hear anyone saying Gaga waited to release LG6 cause of Adele and Rihanna releasing cause clearly those bit***es are going to release at the same time and ruin everything :saladga:

43 minutes ago, dit said:

Adele bout to Dinner Gaga :cryga:

Hear me out. What if. What if, Adele’s new music won’t reach the level of impact she’s known for? Oh and what do you think’s Rihanna waiting for? Expectations are peak high from both, so there could be a possibility that their new music won’t click with today’s public as much as it did a few years ago, and Gaga is still in the loop so maybe she won’t have to face this as them stealing her thunder, y’know? Let’s discuss

7 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Exactly! 

The Adele references can't have been for nothing and then there's the fact they have been hanging out together and been photographed together in the last few months. 

Right! It’s like whenever one’s about to release, the other creates buzz out of nowhere, and viceversa

10 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Adele's rumored to scrap more music than even Gaga and Beyonce, though. She had a duet with Bruno Mars that was scrapped (he only ended up producing a song) and planned a debut with Phil Collins that never came to be....and I'm 99% sure I've read of multiple other collabs that she had planned that never came around.

That said, the Adele collab is way more plausible than most theories we come up with lol considering Gaga is friends with her, etc.

Shook, I didn’t know about this! I only read that she scrapped an entire maternity-themed album before 25, because she herself thought it was boring

BlackCrown

Well, the GP has praised Gaga a lot recently, ASIB soundtrack had a lot of success and she may benefits from that, while Adele has stayed silent for a long time. But I feel like the GP won't be necessarily that interested in dance pop music from Gaga now that they have heard her do something else, and I think Adele will still have a lot of success even if she does the same style again and again

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

LilyLark
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

I didn’t know about this! I only read that she scrapped an entire maternity-themed album before 25, because she herself thought it was boring

Phil was salty and gave this passive aggressive quote to some British paper a while back. Dude's been in the business forever and knows things get scrapped/don't happen all the time, so it was weird that he reacted that way.

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Hear me out. What if. What if, Adele’s new music won’t reach the level of impact she’s known for? Oh and what do you think’s Rihanna waiting for? Expectations are peak high from both, so there could be a possibility that their new music won’t click with today’s public as much as it did a few years ago, and Gaga is still in the loop so maybe she won’t have to face this as them stealing her thunder, y’know? Let’s discuss

Nah Adele would destroy Gaga. Rihanna's not coming, but she's more successful in terms of singles (not albums) than Gaga.

I don't really get the big deal of them releasing near each other, though. She'll probably block Gaga from a potential #1, but it doesn't mean Gaga's single will do poorly....unless they release on the same day (and Interscope won't let that happen).

1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Nah Adele would destroy Gaga. Rihanna's not coming, but she's more successful in terms of singles (not albums) than Gaga.

I don't really get the big deal of them releasing near each other, though. She'll probably block Gaga from a potential #1, but it doesn't mean Gaga's single will do poorly....unless they release on the same day (and Interscope won't let that happen).

It’s weird because everything with Adele was pointing out for a November release, as usual. And allegedly everybody was waiting for her but now we’re back at square 1 where everybody’s waiting for everybody again to release... if it’s true then really they’re just like:

same spider man GIF

HighwayGuy

Inb4, after all this waiting, what actually gets released is a ADELE X GAGA X RIHANNA collab. :bon:

They are all over 30 now so it would make sense in terms of making sure all their comebacks get airplay on pop/top 40 :flop:

Helxig

REALLY hope this album contains Dinner! We've been waiting sooo long since they teased that title :lolga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Economy

Uploaded already? They wouldn't upload it if it was still ways away

New single this Friday confirmed :excited2:

Archived