đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

FKA twigs to have a song on a jazz album

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

JazzGa

A super rare song that is only being released on vinyl pressed by a tiny ass indie label? Omg alternative queen step on our necks with your hard to get merch and songs :giveup: :giveup:  :nooo: Hopefully it gets posted on Youtube so we can hear it. She's got the perfect sort of vibe and voice for a jazz album. It'll be avant-garde for sure, no standards here I'm certain. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

14 hours ago, highlyreductive said:

INB4 Tony ditched Gaga for taking too long and decided to record C3C with Twigs.

giphy.gif

I would listen to that

FfFfFfFF
4 hours ago, Loeppke said:

Where did this come from???

She performed it live besides home with you and cellophane a couple of months before.

I read that some people claim more jazz covers that she recorded when she was young were/ are floating on the internet too. :giveup: I tried to search for them but I just can't find any.

• 2 months later...
FfFfFfFF

Now that vinyls can't be produced or sent (and this seems to be the case for the next months), I don't know what is going to happen with the album. Probably be posponed.

• 1 month later...
FfFfFfFF
On 1/20/2020 at 7:44 AM, Loeppke said:

Yes you’ll have to remind me when/if I get it

Hi, it's me from the future.  :flower:

Did you purchase it in the end and/or received your order? I just remember of this today and apparently it already came out a while ago.

whore
36 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Hi, it's me from the future.  :flower:

Did you purchase it in the end and/or received your order? I just remember of this today and apparently it already came out a while ago.

I did purchase it :gaysia:  An email was sent in the middle of April explaining how the manufacturing was postponed due to facilities shutting down but they’re suggesting that they may still send digital downloads by the end of May 

Maleficent
On 1/19/2020 at 11:47 AM, FfFfFfFF said:

Some standalone jazz songs here and there could be nice.

Fans love this so there is somebody:  :lolga:

why this not on Spotify 

FfFfFfFF
18 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

why this not on Spotify 

The practical reason is that she would need permision for it and that is probably a very expensive and time-consuming process.

Which sucks because her covers are always great.

It frustates me that there used to be many jazz covers of hers from when she was younger on the internet but they dissapeared and nobody seems to have them. 

Stephen
On 1/19/2020 at 1:40 PM, FfFfFfFF said:

Me knowing that the album won't be released digitally and only you'll have the access to her song:

BzEa4xEIgAAFpZn.jpg

Oh my gaaaaaad that pic is too cute

MaybeKermit
On 1/20/2020 at 6:44 AM, Loeppke said:

Where did this come from???

Was from her live performance at Maida Vale 

So so so good!! Check it out

Archived