💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Bloodpop posts photo w/ Gaga (IG)

Modern Ecstasy2

Featured Posts

Reginald

Mess @ me desperate to listen to any, and every, LG6 leak

Yet also avoiding the Miss Anthropocene leak that's been out for months while I wait patiently for the official release 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alegagaloo
10 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

Everything looks like she planned the leak to make the buzz

Yes! Or maybe this is a way to reduce the possibility of real leaks. I think they planned everything 

WORLDofGAGA

How do we know this isn’t an old photo? As we’ve seen this background from a previous photo :giggle:

@W0RLDofGAGA

OpenHeartedMonster

If that's her (I know she's tagged but still I'm suspicious :D) then I'm glad she has blonde hair now :heart:

DonnieDarko
37 minutes ago, pachinko said:

She deserves this leak. Having us wait for so long. 

The rats in this fanbase, I swear.

6 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

How do we know this isn’t an old photo? As we’ve seen this background from a previous photo :giggle:

It was my first thought that it could be an old picture that he posted from his archive.  The one he posted the other day that seemed to look like Gaga in the studio was posted around the same time as an IG story was posted of him driving.

don't be stupid it's her

something is happening and it's happening quick :enigma:

surprise me Gags my body is ready :vegas:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Jose P
10 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

The fight they’re watching happened tonight. Dead giveaway that this pic was taken literally just hours ago.

WORLDofGAGA
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

The fight they’re watching happened tonight. Dead giveaway that this pic was taken literally just hours ago.

Ah well done for spotting that, so she’s casually watching a fighting match and meanwhile her song leaked, makes you wonder whether it really is the lead single, for the album or just a distraction/promotion :spin:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Miracle
4 hours ago, Software People said:

She went blonde again :bradley:

Are y'all blind that's just the pink hair that's washed out. Her hair looks dirty too so it's very likely she's been in that same room for long. The studio must smell like ballsacks

Miracle
47 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Ah well done for spotting that, so she’s casually watching a fighting match and meanwhile her song leaked, makes you wonder whether it really is the lead single, for the album or just a distraction/promotion :spin:

She gives the middle finger in that Pic so who knows

Archived