The question is 

How come ASIB instrumentals are yet to be leaked 

Jackson peed on the masters :enigma:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
29 minutes ago, THEORACLE64 said:

tbf not a great deal of her stuff leaks anymore, and if it does then it's old stuff. around the fame + monster was probably when we had current/to be released stuff that leaked, but apart from that it's mostly been old demos that have leaked. we haven't really had much future/to be released stuff leak since the end of TFM - they kinda clamped down a lot since BTW.

judas leaked before it was released, applause was released a week earlier because of leaks, i also remember snippets from PI leaking before its release

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

The real question is how did none of the ASIB songs leak when they were performed in front of thousands of people!? :wtfga:

heal me leaked

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

It sure did

I'm being serious it did leak, there were fan recordings of Gaga performing it :poot:

Well Miley's stuff has been leaking like CRAZY lately, but the only answer to this is bad management and organisation from Gaga's team. If you organise stuff properly and sent demos etc safely it shouldn't happen. 

Daylight Jokers
44 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

"Shallow" didn't leak so there's hope

But Joanne leaking is kind of embarrassing. 

I remember ARUTW leaking tho. Like, months before the trailer. It wasn't Gaga, but it might be one of the audience (probably at the front) who made a cover of it. I can't find the video anymore and the comments under it assumed it was fake. :laughga:

1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

I remember ARUTW leaking tho. Like, months before the trailer. It wasn't Gaga, but it might be one of the audience (probably at the front) who made a cover of it. I can't find the video anymore and the comments under it assumed it was fake. :laughga:

True but I think ASIB leaks are a different animal because the movie had to be played in front of people before release. It's not like studio albums/tracks leaking.

5 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Well Miley's stuff has been leaking like CRAZY lately, but the only answer to this is bad management and organisation from Gaga's team. If you organise stuff properly and sent demos etc safely it shouldn't happen. 

That is what I am thinking but LG has been in the game over 10 years now, this shouldn't be happening anymore. Again, see Taylor and Beyonce.

ChicaSkas

Because there are literally thousands of variables.

Bad actors , hackers , crazed fans, deceptive studio staff.... I remember a story where a woman left a flash drive plugged into a sound board with USB functionality. And ripped it all.

or fans in other countries like the Italian Madonna fan use social engineering to manipulate any of the dozens of legit workers in the sound industry that handle the materials.

Ten years ago security was much worse than it is now. When I interviewed Rob Fusari for this site he told me fans found out the emails of his family members and pretended to be his brother! Of course, asking for material.

Nowadays everything is different, stars know they can be hacked . So security is in place. This is likely someone she trusted who recorded it. 

Asib didnt leak because all the fan extras had to sign NDAs and turn over cell phones while the movie was recorded.

if I recall correctly , only one or two small snippets of Shallow leaked, and they leaked from a camera phone angle with her in costume as Ally.

this was about 6-9 months before the film came out if memory serves.

The bigger she gets the more myriad ways things can slip through.

I credit the Haus for being as secure as it is, though . Not leaking BTW back in 2011 slayed everyone when it debuted on radio at 11pm sharp around the globe... a great time to be a fan!! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

31 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

judas leaked before it was released, applause was released a week earlier because of leaks, i also remember snippets from PI leaking before its release

Yeah, but it's stuff that's imminent. We pretty much had all TFM demos way before it came out. Stuff like Judas and PI pretty much came from them being put on publishing sites the week before they were released. People have had Stupid Love + other LG6 demos for a few months now. 

ChicaSkas
Just now, THEORACLE64 said:

Yeah, but it's stuff that's imminent. We pretty much had all TFM demos way before it came out. Stuff like Judas and PI pretty much came from them being put on publishing sites the week before they were released. People have had Stupid Love + other LG6 demos for a few months now. 

Interesting..... :hopes for crumbs:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

20 minutes ago, THEORACLE64 said:

Have had what for a few months?

ModernEcstasy

I don’t think it does? At least I wouldn’t call them leaks. 
Most things get put out just before it’s official release (Joanne for example) mainly because retailers are not careful enough. 

Look at our situation right now. As far as we are aware, nothing of LG6 has leaked and it probably won’t. Until release week of course. 

Archived