Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She should’ve brought this wig back for Enigma

Lighter

Featured Posts

gagzus
7 hours ago, Lighter said:

Yes that korea one?

Yeah Freddy could’ve easily added a bang extension and dyed it.

i think the reason I don’t like the Enigma wig is; the pigtails are too far down on her head and the framing of her face is odd. Plus she looks much older than she used to makeup wise and having coloured hair passed thirty is often a choice. Plus the wig still has that synthetic shine to it.

11 hours ago, Lighter said:

It’s messy

Nothing is messy compared to what we have at Enigma right now. :triggered:

Lighter
16 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Nothing is messy compared to what we have at Enigma right now. :triggered:

Twitter spilling facts

Edonis

The problem with that particular hair piece is that is a pair of extensions attached to her actual hair, which wouldn't work  since she goes through several different styles based on the section of the show. She only keeps the pig tails in one section of the show, so the wig she wears has to be able to be adjusted during the acts and scenes. I agree that the BTW-ball wig that she wore for the Korea and Japan dates in 2012 would have been a better alternative, but I know some of you guys aren't very fond of that one either. 

Spoiler

I love Enigma, I've grown to love the DITD outfit, but I still don't understand why the wig and outfits don't match the outfits and hair in the interludes. I feel like a more accurate depiction of the character in the interludes would make the show feel a lot more cohesive. Or, conversely, why the character in the interludes doesn't change hair styles based on the show segment. Oh well lol. 

13 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Yas! :firega:

lady-gaga-gty-ml-181231_hpMain_4x5_608.j

The only reason I don't like this wig is because it doesn't flatter her face shape. It's a popular look in Asian cultures and it's usually a serve lol. I cant be made though she's committed  to the enigma anime/ video game character.

Archived