The Sun: LG6 lead coming in February

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures
1 minute ago, BornSimon said:

They wouldn't flat out make up a date. Something's happening. 

It's The Sun tho. They're the kings of fake news, misinformation and biased reports.

BornSimon
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

It's The Sun tho. They're the kings of fake news, misinformation and biased reports.

I know, I have been reading articles from The Sun for the past 24 years, I am a Spice Girls fan and they write about them all the time. They would have absolutely no interest in making up a release date for Lady Gaga's comeback single. I guess we'll see, but I am positive this is really happening. 

blankpaper
25 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Thats two publications now saying the sane thing

The other one is just a random twitter account though, not really a publication 

reality’s tight if the music is right

HookerOnAChurch
25 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

I know, I have been reading articles from The Sun for the past 24 years, I am a Spice Girls fan and they write about them all the time. They would have absolutely no interest in making up a release date for Lady Gaga's comeback single. I guess we'll see, but I am positive this is really happening. 

Same here. I'm a Spice Girls fan since '96 and The Sun is famous for release fake news about them, since the very beginning, but for the Spice Girls is not just The Sun but every British tabloid. The Sun never really trash on Gaga, or spread fake news about her, so yes, this could be true, there is a chance. At this point, with a sea of misinformation, over information i think the time to clarify everything has really come. She has worked on this album for so long, and i don't think she should allowed the media, the fake insiders, fake web site, to ruin the expectation and especially her plans. I know this is free promo, but there is always a limit and now the situation is out of control. 

sethrb101

"LADY Gaga is gearing up to make her music comeback next month.

The superstar is planning to return with a major new single on February 7.

It will be the first tune to be taken from her sixth album, due out later this year.

After cancelling three of her UK shows due to illness on her last world tour in 2018, she is also planning to return for concerts here, potentially as soon as this autumn.

A music insider said: 'Gaga has been working hard in the studio for the last year and is really excited about what she’s got.

'She is sticking to what she is good at and the first single is very pop.

'She knows she can’t spend too long away from the industry so wants to come back now while there’s still so much love for her.'

Her major return to music comes off the back of her 2018 film A Star Is Born which took her career to new heights by earning her an Oscar.

She won Best Original Song for her Bradley Cooper duet Shallow, which was also her first UK No1 in nine years.

As well as working on new music, she has spent the last year performing at her Las Vegas residency Enigma, which is currently due to finish in May."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10756533/lady-gaga-comeback-february/

#Gaga2020

After cancelling three of her UK shows due to illness on her last world tour in 2018, she is also planning to return for concerts here, potentially as soon as this autumn.

i want to believe

MY HEART :giveup: 

HoneyB

The Sun:koons: I stopped reading after realizing it was from The Sun

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298139433a247062defe

A February release would be nice though

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Who knows, it’s very specific, they can be right if they are given details purposely.  Maybe she will premiere the track at the super bowl gig like TC and Coachella?

Archived