Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga wants to adopt after alleged epiphany

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's so obvious gaga would be a great mother - she raised most of us and i'm forever grateful for her impact. <3 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

RAMROD

Good for her. Taking it with grains of salt tho :fan:

But let’s talk about the possibility, it will be over for us once she got a toddler, even if just for awhile. But can y’all take it tho??? I know I can since I have been down this road before with another faves. What about y’all??? :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

The Sun reaviling something "true" about Gaga in exclusivity......I have to laugh

I mean, most times they missed. But they got it right that one time about iTunes Fest performing ARTPOP songs :diane: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I'm always happy when someone who can afford it actually adopts. I really wish more well off ppl consider adopting. There are so many kids out there in the world who need help and to be adopted. I know this is probably some random gossip but I really wish it is true. Gaga would be an excellent adoptive mother. 

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I mean, most times they missed. But they got it right that one time about iTunes Fest performing ARTPOP songs :diane: 

I think another source reporter that earlier but even like this that's just one single good stuff in a sea of garbage. The only reliable sources to say are People and TMZ maybe, the other ones like The Sun or US Weekly for ex are total BS

Andreu
33 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

She decided to adopt LG6 instead of giving birth to it? Revolutionary.

Not revolutionary since Selena and many other artist already adopt someone elses songs for their albums :enigma:

not Chromatica
10 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Not revolutionary since Selena and many other artist already adopt someone elses songs for their albums :enigma:

I was waiting for someone to clock me for this one lmao

GypsyVida
1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

Imagine how long we'd be waiting for LG7 if true

Honestly I'd rather wait ten years for LG7 than have her never have children to carry her legacy

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Archived