:air:

:air::air::air::air::air::air::air:

could mean anything

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

June 26.

Add up the numbers. 26-6. The 26th of June is a Friday.

wtf theyre teasing something that won't come for 6 months? 

16 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Unless it's 26-6, so 20. But 20 what? :P 

My name isn't Timmers

nenhures
20 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

I'm not taking this whole thing seriously because it most likely doesn't mean anything but even that wouldn't be too far-fetched, I mean think of the BTW rollout: lead single came out in February and the album came out in May (which is only a month before June). It wouldn't be crazy for them to tease something coming months from now.

But again, I made this thread because I was intrigued but I really don't think it's actually something.

JazzGa
18 hours ago, nenhures said:

81341526_170698610960823_425365005326058

This one?

Oh my lord, that is definitely an intentional tease to us... they saw Kimmo's picture :air: Love this crypticism coming from Richy, he's good at it! Much more mysterious than those producer goofballs trolling on Twitter

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

nenhures
2 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

@Oranjella Marquise @nenhures Does DJWS really have a drug problem? I didn't know about that, can someone give me the tea? 

I have no idea and I really don't know where that info came from. I know nothing at all about the guy aside from the fact that he's worked with Gaga before. That user mentioning it was the first time I heard it and I'm just as puzzled as you :shrug:

Actually, the area code for NY is 748 so it is a real phone number and if you track the number it gives you a location of a Catholic church called Sacred Heart. 

nenhures
4 minutes ago, Sara32 said:

Actually, the area code for NY is 748 so it is a real phone number and if you track the number it gives you a location of a Catholic church called Sacred Heart. 

Hold up. You got me shook. Can someone from the US try to give it a call? I tried yesterday but international calls are difficult, man.

LaserTech
4 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Hold up. You got me shook. Can someone from the US try to give it a call? I tried yesterday but international calls are difficult, man.

I just tried it. It rang once, and then gave a busy tone. Which typically means the phone is disconnected. 

blankpaper
7 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Googling the number doesn’t pull up anything. 748 is a NY area code, but I’ve never seen a number start with a 1 

reality’s tight if the music is right

nenhures
7 minutes ago, LaserTech said:

I just tried it. It rang once, and then gave a busy tone. Which typically means the phone is disconnected. 

4 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Googling the number doesn’t pull up anything. 748 is a NY area code, but I’ve never seen a number start with a 1 

Well, damn. That's a bummer. I guess we have no other choice but to kidnap Richy and get some answers out of him :shrug:

Spoiler

For legal purposes, that was a joke.

artpopsexual
25 minutes ago, Sara32 said:

Screenshot-20200116-234040-Chrome.jpgScreenshot-20200116-234047-Chrome.jpg

???

15 hours ago, Dexxx said:

Your answer seems to be the only one here that make sense. Care to explain more? as we're not familiar how pager works

Before cellphones were a norm we had pagers/beepers.  You would go to a pay phone and enter numbers (usually the number you wanted the person to call back) which would equate to letters to spell things out, kinda like how texting works.  For instance, if you wanted to say "Hi how are you" you would enter the numbers "41 40111 8123 4017" basically you would spell out the letters using numbers. 

Archived