Gaga is filming at WB until Friday the 17th

Kimmo

Featured Posts

BornSimon
3 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

i am gonna ask again:selena:

IS THE PALM TREE THINGY GAGAS? 

PLEASE SAY NO

WHO CARES? We might actually be getting something relatively soon and you're worried about a couple of palm trees?!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

is the set with the palm trees hers? :awkney:

Her Harleys in Hawaii era is coming...

freemymindARTPOP
5 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

WHO CARES? We might actually be getting something relatively soon and you're worried about a couple of palm trees?!

YES I DONT WANT THAT TO BE THE SET OMG NO PLEASE NO IS SHE GONNA RECORD WITH THE PALM TREES OR INSIDE A BUILDING

freemymindARTPOP
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

Her Harleys in Hawaii era is coming...

ha BTW X ARTPOP little sister era is coming:sis:hopefully:sis:

xoxo Craig
25 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

****ing sucks how even when we think we are so close to something and there is legit evidence, there is always a way we are proven wrong and end up looking like boo boo the fools

Which is why you don't believe anyone and don't get hyped until something is actually announced  :vegas:

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

YES I DONT WANT THAT TO BE THE SET OMG NO PLEASE NO IS SHE GONNA RECORD WITH THE PALM TREES OR INSIDE A BUILDING

Chill out :awkney:

14 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

He has account here and his account is @PropaGaga and I literally argued with him about this in 2016

I can back you up because i remember this too
He said it was not true Gaga was at iHeart Radio building and literally the same week we got the PI announcement

Regina George
Just now, ghs said:

I can back you up because i remember this too
He said it was not true Gaga was at iHeart Radio building and literally the same week we got the PI announcement

Yes! I literally remember Bobbie or someone from her team posting photo from NYC on their story and him coming in here saying that he heard from someone on her team that she's not in NYC.. Tomorrow we got all that radio fuss with fans and stuff and then finally few pics of her in front of iHeart radio building

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

She's obviously shooting indoors, so that street with palm trees most likely has nothing to do with her. They wouldn't let random visitors anywhere near it if it was the case, relax.

RickMonster98

I'm so hyped u have no idea

I wish she would twit something cryptic to have some sort of confirmation 

I did the WB tour last October and they were shooting something there and they were sworn to secrecy and couldn‘t tell us what it was about.

Basically I‘m saying that I highly doubt someone would spill this to a fan.”

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

I did the WB tour last October and they were shooting something there and they were sworn to secrecy and couldn‘t tell us what it was about.

Maybe it was WB's project.. Gaga is not part of WP and that is not their project.. I mean if you work there you'd def know if any star rented the studio for themselves.. Maybe they don't have to be so secretive about this considering it's not their project

PrinceGaga

The reason why the dancers aren’t there is probably because they’re building the set still. If it’s booked until Friday I imagine they’ve taken a couple of days to scope out the space, build the set to then use the set Thursday/Friday. No idea. Dancers don’t need to be there until it’s ready to be used, surely.

Infinity Wave
20 minutes ago, Stef said:

Yeah and why would @Kimmo lie? I mean c'mon... he's on vacation in California and people think  he got time to come on here and play with us?

Colourful

Archived