• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

She's probably rehearsing for that show she's filming :rip:

Why would they need props for that?:poot:

ShayCristoforo

OP you DID that. 
You're officially the President of G.O.A.T.   

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Palm trees huh. So a summer album is coming :pray: Album in Q2, May, after Enigma ends. It all adds up. :enigma:

could mean anything

andy232000
29 minutes ago, Renie said:

Yesss!!! :woohoo:

But is it possible to get a whole music video shot in 2 days?!? I don’t know how these things work but that doesn’t seem like enough time! :oprah:

Edit... unless it’s just for a part of the music video and not the whole thing! 

most MV take around 2-3 days of filming unless its a longer video. Remember Gaga complained about that fact that she was given just ONE week to plan, produce and shoot the Applause and DWUW videos. Thats only 7 days to find locations, lock down concepts, try on fashion and make up, record and edit. If the Haus gets serious they can do it 

Regina George

YASSSS QUEEN! YASSSS! @Kimmo drag those flop people who called you out in other thread!

Daylight Jokers
25 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

or the Haus Labs ad...

but yeah there were dancers so fingers crossed!

I mean, a music video for a new single could also be a Haus Labs ad if they're creative enough.

DanceInTheDark

The music video for Born This Way was filmed mid january 2011, the single came out 3 weeks later. :enigma:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

She's probably rehearsing for that show she's filming :rip:

I mean, it's always good to have that in mind in order to restrain from meltdowns. But why would she book a filming studio? :poot: They always rehearse in those dance studios with mirrors.

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I mean, it's always good to have that in mind in order to restrain from meltdowns. But why would she book a filming studio? :poot: They always rehearse in those dance studios with mirrors.

I know... well, maybe cuz the stage is bigger and they want to see how everything would fit on it etc, instruments/dancers/props, and I agree it's likely they're actually filming with everything we've heard so far, but just in case it'll still be a while before it's released or it's actually rehearsal for that performance I'll just assume it's for that

Regina George

Well I hope there's still possibility of her performing at the Grammy's this year.. I need another iconic performance.. 

One thing i notice is that Nicola has been in LA for at least 2 weeks now and he usually goes there to work with Gaga. 

Archived