Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

The View has some advice for the "Bernie bros"

Featured Posts

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Please. 

If you really think Sanders said such a thing to a woman he not only was having a discussion with after she TOLD HIM she was going to run, but which he encouraged to run for President in 2016 AND has said for decades a woman could win, you really do just have it out for him and will believe whatever lies and misleading claims the MSM will throw out. 

Can't say I'm surprised though when you very clearly have a bias and agenda that is against progressives and fear mongering about Far Leftists. 

Also, nothing wrong if he really said it. The context is most likely that he is criticizing how society view women, not his personal opinion that a woman is not capable of winning.

• Thanks 5

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Please. 

If you really think Sanders said such a thing to a woman he not only was having a discussion with after she TOLD HIM she was going to run, but which he encouraged to run for President in 2016 AND has said for decades a woman could win, you really do just have it out for him and will believe whatever lies and misleading claims the MSM will throw out. 

Can't say I'm surprised though when you very clearly have a bias and agenda that is against progressives and fear mongering about Far Leftists. 

I believe women when they tell their stories. I'm sure you do as well, when what they're saying doesn't inconvenience you or make your preferred candidate look bad.

I also don't need to defend or justify my political values to you. I have my agenda, and you have yours. It's funny how everyone thinks their agenda is The One True Path and that anyone who disagrees is fear-mongering.

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

En_Sabah_Nur

I don’t usually agree with Meghan McCain on very much, but she was RIGHT when she said Bernie’s fanbase is what gives him a bad name!  And this thread is a visual aid of that.  🙌

Egypt. W
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

MrG1087
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Ah-ha, and it all comes full circle. It's amazing how similar the far-left and the far-right are when you get down to brass tacks: anyone who disagrees with Dear Leader [insert Sanders or Trump] is evil. Anything I don't like to hear is a lie. Name-calling over real substance. I bet you'll be calling her Pocahontas soon enough. You're slowly becoming a 4chan-esque troll and you don't even see it happening to yourself.

Pathetic, and Sen. Sanders would feel the same way about what you said. Just don't accuse Warren of smears when you're the one doing that.

So then can I ask you a legitimate question? Maybe two or three actually...

1) Who do you support?

2? Why do you stand behind them?

3? What are you doing to get their message across and spread the word as to why their campaign is the best to get things done in Washington?

I’m not asking to be sassy or sarcastic either. If you prefer a private convo that’s fine as well.

Edited by MrG1087

PoshLife
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Also, nothing wrong if he really said it. The context is most likely that he is criticizing how society view women, not his personal opinion that a woman is not capable of winning.

So he both didn't say it (and warren was lying), AND he did say it but it was justified. You guys don't know which way is up!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

So he both didn't say it (and warren was lying), AND he did say it but it was justified. You guys don't know which way is up!

I did not claim that he did or did not say it, im saying its invalid because there is nothing wrong with what is said. Im not even a Bernie supporter.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2

StarstruckIllusion

The fact that Bernie was a feminist before most of y’all were even a thought.

Bernie, in a position of power, saying “female rights!!” by telling little girls they can be president:

His whole appeal is that he’s consistent, and I don’t think the alt right Trump supporters corrupted him 🥴🥴

/closethread #TheViewIsOverParty

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Gov Hooka
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Ah-ha, and it all comes full circle. It's amazing how similar the far-left and the far-right are when you get down to brass tacks: anyone who disagrees with Dear Leader [insert Sanders or Trump] is evil. Anything I don't like to hear is a lie. Name-calling over real substance. I bet you'll be calling her Pocahontas soon enough. You're slowly becoming a 4chan-esque troll and you don't even see it happening to yourself.

Pathetic, and Sen. Sanders would feel the same way about what you said. Just don't accuse Warren of smears when you're the one doing that.

Lol and I’m the one jumping to conclusions. Where in my post did I call her a name? She lied about her heritage. Do you dispute that? Do I think that’s unforgivable? Yes, as someone coming from a minority background, it is very unforgivable. And even if she’s apologized, it makes me doubt her credibility when it comes to a so called comment made in a year old conversation. Shouldn’t you be spending more time on enlightening us on how Biden is the superior candidate and more electable :ladyhaha:

• Like 2

Postboy
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

You’re intentionally conflating expressing the obstacles of the 2020 election and saying one believes a woman cannot win. 

If he did in fact state the former, he certainly did not mean the latter - no matter how hard those 4 anon sources who didn’t attend the meeting try to spin it that way. 

Edited by Postboy
  • Like 2

Morphine Prince

I watch The View clips on YouTube everyday and these ladies are on the Biden payroll. There’s a reason he went on this show in April 2019 the day he announced his campaign. 

Joy and Sunny are the only ones who actually like Bernie but Joy has recently gone under the Biden payroll lmfao. 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 8

Florin
6 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

I mean in the other thread you were floundering around making illogical posts so you having to attack Bernie supporters with meaningless claims doesn’t surprise me at all.

Congratulations. You lost the argument. 

Congratulations x 2 again for saying the same things Trump said about Warren, proving again that The View is right about some Bernie supporters. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

PoshLife
Just now, MrG1087 said:

So then can I ask you a legitimate question? Maybe two or three actually...

1) Who do you support?

2? Why do you stand behind them?

3? What are you doing to get their message across and spread the word as to why their campaign is the best to get things done in Washington?

There are several candidates I'm still considering. My state votes very late in the primary, so the field may very well be a lot smaller by the time I actually vote. I will without question vote for whoever we choose as our nominee. Biden, Klobuchar, and Warren have all had a turn as my top choice, all for different reasons, though I did like Harris as well.

I was a strong Clinton supporter in 2016. I hold nothing against Sanders, though I think his supporters are pretty terrible. I'll never forget the images of young, mostly white Sanders supporters lining up outside a Clinton event and shouting down at the (mostly African-American) Clinton supporters as they left the event. Images like this one. It was deeply disturbing to me. It's like that old saying about "your Christians being so unlike your Christ." I'm not sure how it is that Sanders is such a kind, personable, almost charming guy (I think he has a great sense of humor), but all his internet trolls are insufferable. I guess it's kinda the same as Gaga and her Twitter Monsters.

As for my values, I am very much a Democrat and in 99% of this country, nobody would question that. Here on GGD, being "fairly liberal" is akin to being a Republican, though. But I promise you all that you are way to the left of most people in the United States. And that detachment from reality is why you're all still obsessed over relitigating 2016 every chance you get, and it's why you'll be shocked as can be when Sanders fails to get the nomination again this year.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

TioBernie

I have been visiting this site for over a year now to get my Gaga news and also to check the political posts. I have to say, I am PROUD of all the progressives here who have stood up for Sanders vision this whole time. The amount of centrist liberals on this site lecturing us about who should be the nominee when they decided in 2016 that Clinton was the best to beat Trump and look how that worked out... But we’re supposed to hear what any of you have to say? Ha. Also, to those still using the term “Bernie Bros,” not only are women with Sanders, us, Latinos here in California are strongly supporting him and young African Americans too.

To my progressive people here, keep doing what you do best. Calling out these people lies. But remember, don’t give them all your energy. We must focus on getting non-voters and independents on our side. These centrist hated Sanders before and won’t stop hating on him now. Also, I’m happy to join you all. Here’s another “Bernie Bro” for y’all.

Edited by TioBernie
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

MrG1087
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

There are several candidates I'm still considering. My state votes very late in the primary, so the field may very well be a lot smaller by the time I actually vote. I will without question vote for whoever we choose as our nominee. Biden, Klobuchar, and Warren have all had a turn as my top choice, all for different reasons, though I did like Harris as well.

I was a strong Clinton supporter in 2016. I hold nothing against Sanders, though I think his supporters are pretty terrible. I'll never forget the images of young, mostly white Sanders supporters lining up outside a Clinton event and shouting down at the (mostly African-American) Clinton supporters as they left the event. Images like this one. It was deeply disturbing to me. It's like that old saying about "your Christians being so unlike your Christ." I'm not sure how it is that Sanders is such a kind, personable, almost charming guy (I think he has a great sense of humor), but all his internet trolls are insufferable. I guess it's kinda the same as Gaga and her Twitter Monsters.

As for my values, I am very much a Democrat and in 99% of this country, nobody would question that. Here on GGD, being "fairly liberal" is akin to being a Republican, though. But I promise you all that you are way to the left of most people in the United States. And that detachment from reality is why you're all still obsessed over relitigating 2016 every chance you get, and it's why you'll be shocked as can be when Sanders fails to get the nomination again this year.

I’m actually not obsessed over relitigating 2016 and I don’t appreciate being lumped in a category where I’m detached from reality. I asked you a question nicely and respectfully and again, I get lumped into a grouping of destitute behavior simply because I was curious about your background.

Nice to know that unless I’m an asshole, I can’t have a conversation with anyone around this website.

• Like 2

Gov Hooka
1 minute ago, Florin said:

Congratulations. You lost the argument. 

Congratulations x 2 again for saying the same things Trump said about Warren, proving again that The View is right about some Bernie supporters. 

i mean it's just funny that now that you can't even prove a sound point against Bernie and his alleged comments, you're turning the table against his supporters and trying to make moot points using a clip from The View. Remind me again who "lost the argument." :ladyhaha: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2