🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

Sign in to follow this  
politics

The View has some advice for the "Bernie bros"

SEANGT
17 minutes ago, Postboy said:

She became the bad guy the moment she decided to smear Bernie. 

Also this Bernie Bro **** is so tired. Bernie has the most diverse support out of all the candidates. 

she's not smearing him. she's just literally not. people need to take a second to breathe. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Postboy
Just now, PoshLife said:

And this is exactly what the problem is - Bernie Bros decided she's a bad guy the moment she stopped playing nice with their Most Favorite Human. Anyone who goes against Leader Bernie must be a bad person.

And don't you dare say Bernie Sanders has the most diverse support, you and I both know Biden polls way better among African American voters. How dare you lie to your fellow GGD users.

You think it’s acceptable to play dirty politics with lies? There is no further discussion to be had here. 

Latinos and young African Americans don’t Count so long as it doesn’t fit your narrative right? Having the support of older African Americans does not make Biden’s support the most outright diverse. 

• Like 1

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Postboy said:

1) you are factually wrong. 

2) older African Americans. Bernie leads with young African Americans. 

Look at the top-line numbers. Biden gets 48% support of African Americans, while Sanders gets 20%. https://www.vox.com/2020/1/13/21063906/joe-biden-national-poll-black-voters-primary

Again you can cherry-pick little data points all you want. But look at the overall numbers and the trends. Biden has been up with Af-Am voters since the start of this campaign cycle. 

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Florin
8 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The way it’s okay that Joe Biden can say “sexism won’t affect me bc I’m a guy, so I’m more electable”, Hillary Clinton‘s campaign can say she lost bc of sexism, but when Bernie allegedly says something similar (against his actions of 80s feminism ), suddenly it’s a problem??

The bias against him is jumping out. 

tenor.gif?itemid=13175830

So Warren isnt a liar anymore? Another day, different narrative. :koons:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Gov Hooka

I’m okay with not even giving these stupid buffoons a “view.” I’ll support the most feminist candidate through the years instead of someone who lied about a conversation just as she lied about her heritage 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Gagaloo911
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Biden admitting that sexism makes it harder for women to be taken seriously in politics is correct and commendable.

The issue here is Sanders may have told a woman who was actively considering a run for president that a woman can't win. If you can't recognize how those two statements are different, and how what Sanders said might elicit a negative reaction, then I think you're being disingenuous. 

Please. 

If you really think Sanders said such a thing to a woman he not only was having a discussion with after she TOLD HIM she was going to run, but which he encouraged to run for President in 2016 AND has said for decades a woman could win, you really do just have it out for him and will believe whatever lies and misleading claims the MSM will throw out. 

Can't say I'm surprised though when you very clearly have a bias and agenda that is against progressives and fear mongering about Far Leftists. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Florin said:

So Warren isnt a liar anymore? Another day, different narrative. :koons:

Idk about anyone else’s opinion but, she was clearly mislead on the Native American thing by her family. The Pocahontas **** is TIRED. She’s a good progressive candidate. But with this new controversy... and Social Justice™️ icon Shaun King calling her a liar...

We-

Well...

Elizabeth Warren is a liar then.

• Thanks 1

Florin
1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

I’m okay with not even giving these stupid buffoons a “view.” I’ll support the most feminist candidate through the years instead of someone who lied about a conversation just as she lied about her heritage 

Who this reminds me of? Trump? Oh, but you are a Bernie supporter. 

Thank you for another post that shows that The View is right. :ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Gov Hooka
1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

she's not smearing him. she's just literally not. people need to take a second to breathe. 

She is though... She knows exactly what type of political damage she can cause with this manufactured lie. It’s a shame because I still admire her for her work ethic, incredibly smart demeanor, and her progressive beliefs, but I lost respect for her character. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Postboy
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Look at the top-line numbers. Biden gets 48% support of African Americans, while Sanders gets 20%. https://www.vox.com/2020/1/13/21063906/joe-biden-national-poll-black-voters-primary

Again you can cherry-pick little data points all you want. But look at the overall numbers and the trends. Biden has been up with Af-Am voters since the start of this campaign cycle. 

My point was that Bernie leads with Latinos and young African Americans, which is exactly that that article states. Thanks!

• Thanks 2

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

Ah-ha, and it all comes full circle. It's amazing how similar the far-left and the far-right are when you get down to brass tacks: anyone who disagrees with Dear Leader [insert Sanders or Trump] is evil. Anything I don't like to hear is a lie. Name-calling over real substance. I bet you'll be calling her Pocahontas soon enough. You're slowly becoming a 4chan-esque troll and you don't even see it happening to yourself.

Pathetic, and Sen. Sanders would feel the same way about what you said. Just don't accuse Warren of smears when you're the one doing that.

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Love 3
  • Sad 3

Mister G
2 minutes ago, Florin said:

I guess I also fit the narrative then despite the fact I’ve made it clear I’d take my chances on Warren or Pete if Bernie doesn’t make it to the end. Basically, if one or two people fit the description then does that mean all of us are the same?

Edited by MrG1087

StarstruckIllusion
11 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Biden admitting that sexism makes it harder for women to be taken seriously in politics is correct and commendable.

The issue here is Sanders may have told a woman who was actively considering a run for president that a woman can't win. If you can't recognize how those two statements are different, and how what Sanders said might elicit a negative reaction, then I think you're being disingenuous. 

Warren said he didn’t say those exact words, and that she summarized her perception of it. Bernie has the room to have said exactly what Joe said (and won’t even deny it). We’re not being disingenuous, you’re speaking without the full picture.  

Gov Hooka
1 minute ago, Florin said:

I mean in the other thread you were floundering around making illogical posts so you having to attack Bernie supporters with meaningless claims doesn’t surprise me at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1