Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish to perform James Bond theme song

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Thomas P
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I'm actually fan for more than 10 years now and I was not talking about Billie - I was talking about majority of girls and boys that listen to her. She herself is pretty unique and her style is something totally different. 

Disregard what I quoted you for above. I agree with you on this actually. It bugs me when teens think they’re quirky and unique and then recite an Ocean Eyes lyric to me. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, Thomas P said:

Disregard what I quoted you for above. I agree with you on this actually. It bugs me when teens think they’re quirky and unique and then recite an Ocean Eyes lyric to me. 

YES! And unfortunately majority or her fans are like that. They think they are so unique and so edgy by listening to her music when in fact they can't be more mainstream in 2020.

Thomas P
18 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Gaga has always been an artist with a presence and an aura around her. Don’t even try those comparisons. 

Gaga was being told she was trying TOO hard. Billie doesn’t look like she’s trying anything at all. 

She has no energy, no image, no nothing. Like any of those “new Gagas” you all praise to hell and back. All the new pop girls since 2016 besides like... Lizzo are boring generic sellouts. 

Pop music is DYING. Stop supporting mediocrity.

Or respect others options. Simple

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

pachinko
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

1. Tell me how she is overrated when the OP got literally more than 20 "Sad" reactions. She is clearly more dislikes than liked.  Pick a battle sis.

2. I HIGHLY doubt you've listened to all of Billie's discography. Saying every one of her songs is a "biggest" snoozefest is just moronic.

3. Gaga stans have always been seen as edgy. It's not a bad thing, but you can't say "we stan gaga because we aren't edgy" like???? Gaga was the queen of edgy at one point. And why are you trying to make it seem like a bad thing?

I will NEVER understand adults who hate on teenagers for being... teenagers. How do you feel comfortable dragging literal kids for not having understood the world yet? Of course they haven't, and of course they're going to "try" to be edgy, "try" to seem like they've got it together, we've all been there.

Also, how can someone possibly think that their music taste is "high standard" when literally every music community says that about the other. ESPECIALLY when it comes to the fact that you're a pop stan which is the most looked-down-upon genre. How would you like it if I told you "well I listen to Björk, who is a musical genius, universally acclaimed by all professionals in music, and her lowest rated album is higher than Gaga's highest rated"? That would definitely mean I have "higher standards" than you by all means, but it's just a snobbish and wrong way to view things because each person have their own taste and there's always going to be someone "better" than any artist. Can we please let go of this mentality, and just choose not to listen to someone we don't like, instead of spreading hate for no reason? You don't have to answer me on this but please take a moment and think how much of a better place the world would be if no one hated on Gaga, or other artists, and no one discredited her just because they didnt like their music. That's what I try to live by.

You're despicable. She has literally made a song about how much she hates her friends using drugs and smoking and drinking, and advocates being substance-free for young people. 

Oh I didn't know. Forgive me. :AIR:

Ally Campana

The hives told me that Beyonce was gonna get it. But oh well. The movie’s gonna flop anyway since it’s predominantly male fanbase have complained about the introduction of a female Bond (not a Bond Girl, a female 007) so I don’t think it’s gonna do that well. But Billie’s Oscar might be in the bag depending on the song.

Does it matter? Damage is done

doppelganger

I really thought Dua Lipa would get it. I hope Billie will use the opportunity to sing with her full voice 

littlepotter
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I'm actually fan for more than 10 years now and I was not talking about Billie - I was talking about majority of girls and boys that listen to her. She herself is pretty unique and her style is something totally different. 

I'm glad we can agree on that.

I also think her fans take themselves too seriously which is why I became inactive on my fan account, but at the same time i can't bring myself to hold it against them - they're just kids trying to find out who they are. 

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

Gaga has always been an artist with a presence and an aura around her. Don’t even try those comparisons. 

Gaga was being told she was trying TOO hard. Billie doesn’t look like she’s trying anything at all. 

She has no energy, no image, no nothing. Like any of those “new Gagas” you all praise to hell and back. All the new pop girls since 2016 besides like... Lizzo are boring generic sellouts. 

Pop music is DYING. Stop supporting mediocrity.

I'm sorry but this is literally your opinion and I can't believe you actually think this should be a fact. People have different tastes, sweetheart. They've been calling Gaga's music mediocre compared to her persona since she first started - why didn't you listen to them? Because that's just an opinion. Yours is the same.

Besides - please. Let's not act like Billie's last album isn't far and beyond more original and unique than Gaga's latest pop releases. Not comparing them because they're both good in their own ways, but don't come here and tell me Billie has no creativity and no image when it's so clearly wrong.

What the **** does it even mean that she's a "sellout". She literally started making music with her brother in their room, and recorded her last album.... with her brother in her room. It's about as organic as it gets.

chaeri pls

Mister G
7 hours ago, Enigma said:

The utter clownery...

It’s one thing that edgy snoozefests like her get the spotlight because they’re being streamed a lot, but giving her actual industry recognition... bye

Pop culture is dead. We went from Adele to... her. We went from Bad Romance to ****ing Bad Guy. This really hits the nail in the coffin :bradley:

Amen.

MonsterPaws
10 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

And Lana Del Rey hasn’t 

awkward the simpsons GIF

I could have sworn she has for some reason. Lana would be a perfect fit. But I don't know how her current sound would sound in a Bond theme.

And isn't this the last Bond movie in a while? :ohno:

Archived