Ryusei
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

There's better songs :ohwell:

I'm kidding, it's the lowest rate I have left :triggered: 

Musery

Davian

7. Lotus Intro – 6,96

AD101161-D0-D6-4-CDC-A2-E6-F0-F84-F0286- 

Highest Score (10): @Davian @Hades @Chris Martin @GaGaLB @Reject False Icons @teawhore @Santa Stefani @hausofcy

Lowest Score (1): @Nuggets @Blown Away @OG Gaga Stan:icega:

Comments:

Hausofcy: She snapped. Let me put a mark on it.

Rumours: Sort of like if Siri were to try to make an electronic/polka song about flowers and beginnings.

Hades: The most unique track on the album. At least it got the live performance it deserved.

OG Gaga Stan: An iconic meme, but a genuinely cringeworthy piece of music

Faded: The vocalizing at the start is great and love the way it speeds up teasing the uptempo record we're about to listen to. I kind of wish it didn't turn into a 'beat' and just stayed sounding angellic.

Blown Away: Way too long and goes nowhere. A very disappointing start to the album. What is this ugly effect on her voice?

Enzo: I can see why this album is hated :teehee:

LadariousGarage: A great introduction to the album, just wish she did more of a song instead of instrumentals, with a few words

Reject False Icons: how the Phoenix rises above its ashes, the last part along with the vocals just POWERFUL. She never fails to bring a flawless album introduction song since stripped

Gimme More: ‘this is the beginning’ x 100 times, I was waiting for ‘the ending’ 

Lemondeduerl: I find it too long for an intro but the little speech is a good way to open the album. 

Nuggets:  It's too messy and a disastrous album opener imo...

Santa Stefani: This is one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever heard in an album.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Animal Claws
Just now, Blown Away said:

Which tracks are still left? 

Let There Be Love

Blank Page

Just A Fool

Lotus Intro (unfortunately)

Your Body

Army Of Me

LadariousGarage
Just now, Davian said:

7. Lotus Intro – 6,96

AD101161-D0-D6-4-CDC-A2-E6-F0-F84-F0286- 

Highest Score (10): @Davian @Hades @Chris Martin @GaGaLB @Reject False Icons @teawhore @Santa Stefani @hausofcy

Lowest Score (1): @Nuggets @Blown Away @OG Gaga Stan:icega:

Comments:

Hausofcy: She snapped. Let me put a mark on it.

Rumours: Sort of like if Siri were to try to make an electronic/polka song about flowers and beginnings.

Hades: The most unique track on the album. At least it got the live performance it deserved.

OG Gaga Stan: An iconic meme, but a genuinely cringeworthy piece of music

Faded: The vocalizing at the start is great and love the way it speeds up teasing the uptempo record we're about to listen to. I kind of wish it didn't turn into a 'beat' and just stayed sounding angellic.

Blown Away: Way too long and goes nowhere. A very disappointing start to the album. What is this ugly effect on her voice?

Enzo: I can see why this album is hated :teehee:

LadariousGarage: A great introduction to the album, just wish she did more of a song instead of instrumentals, with a few words

Reject False Icons: how the Phoenix rises above its ashes, the last part along with the vocals just POWERFUL. She never fails to bring a flawless album introduction song since stripped

Gimme More: ‘this is the beginning’ x 100 times, I was waiting for ‘the ending’ 

Lemondeduerl: I find it too long for an intro but the little speech is a good way to open the album. 

Nuggets:  It's too messy and a disastrous album opener imo...

Santa Stefani: This is one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever heard in an album.

bitch

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Davian
1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

Which tracks are still left? 

2. Army of Me
5. Your Body
6. Let There Be Love
8. Blank Page
12. Best of Me
13. Just a Fool (feat. Blake Shelton)

:vegas:

Blown Away
Just now, Animal Claws said:

Let There Be Love

Blank Page

Just A Fool

Lotus Intro (unfortunately)

Your Body

Army Of Me

Not anymore :ohwell:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Davian

Y'all made me so mad for letting Lotus Intro flop omg. It's one of the most beautiful things she ever put out ffs:madge:

Anyways...

B329-E447-702-C-4923-B7-D6-5-CFF9-B01-D7

Archived