Madonna's MDNA Tour Mic Feed

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch
26 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Does she? From all the clips I've seen of the tour, only Like A Prayer wasn't heavily autotuned, it's like she's hiding her vocals... Kinda disappointing because imo she had really great vocals during the Rebel Heart era

She sounded great during Frozen, I Rise and Papa Don't Preach. The only songs that I noticed was heavily autotuned was God Control, Batuka and Extreme Occident. But the only song which sounded downright bad imo, was Future. It sounded just as bad as it did when she performed it on Eurovision, which makes me think that either she's just not able to sing it, or it's just one of those songs that doesn't sound good live. 

crisTEAne
10 minutes ago, ropi said:

Is Cher that talented?

tenor.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

nikola

I mean she does dance and she is older but like isn't sounding good live main importance for a singer... She should change up her chore so she can sing properly... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Hades

I have accepted the fact that her vocals have gone completely downhill since MDNA. Sometimes (Future) they're not even tolerable. :/ I still like her records though.

Roboboy

GANG BANG IS KILLING ME SHES LITERALLY LIP SYNCING HER ASS OFF GO MAMA

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, LG6IsComing said:

SHES LITERALLY LIP SYNCING

I just had a realizashun... 

Stephen

Ok wait. You know how everyone used to make fun of Britney's mic feed from the DWAD tour? But the truth is she wasn't trying to sing, the point was to lip sync but she was singing along into the mic (turned off) to make it look more realistic (?)

So my question is - was Madonna actually trying to sing here or was she lip syncing? Because if it's the latter we shouldn't judge her voice based on this lol. It wasn't an intentional vocal performance.

Do I make sense? :laughga:

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

So my question is - was Madonna actually trying to sing here or was she lip syncing?

She tried to sing at the beginning of Gang Bang, but then she told herself ":fthis: it!" :messga:

crisTEAne
Just now, ropi said:

Less creative 

i don't think so :vegas:

1 minute ago, ropi said:

and ambitious

what does that have to do with talent? :ally:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived