❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Gaga please release LG6!

dit

Featured Posts

Miss Gaga plz release LG6! With all the horrible stuff going on in the world and personal issues I feel burned out :selena: I think everyone needs a fun Lady Gaga record and era to distract them in these times :selena: Plz Stefan do it :selena: Release LG6 from the prison you have locked it into :selena: 

derpmonster
8 minutes ago, dit said:

Plz Stefan do it

:lmao:

Who is Stefan? A new German alter-ego?

Anyway, please move on, we are all tired of these threads just as much as we are tired of the wait :vegas:

LG6 isn't coming right now, deal with it. She was in "head to toe pain" during the Oprah interview and y'all won't let her catch a break.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

S0436

I think she should release it on her website and make it chart ineligible.  Maybe put it on Spotify a year after its release.

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I think she should release it on her website and make it chart ineligible.  Maybe put it on Spotify a year after its release.

Little Chartsters would explode

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

9 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

:lmao:

Who is Stefan? A new German alter-ego?

Anyway, please move on, we are all tired of these threads just as much as we are tired of the wait :vegas:

LG6 isn't coming right now, deal with it. She was in "head to toe pain" during the Oprah interview and y'all won't let her catch a break.

I did not watch the Oprah interview in full yet tbh. :emma: I will watch it tho. 

Sorry guys I just really want new Gaga music but I know it is not coming any time soon or anything just wishful thinking I suppose :selena: 

Smother Em Eh

Agreed! She needs to release it soon and save the music industry. It’s so dull and boring now. I hope we get the single before her b day. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Maleficent
4 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Agreed! She needs to release it soon and save the music industry. It’s so dull and boring now. I hope we get the single before the grammy's

made it delusional for u 

Modern Ecstasy2
13 minutes ago, dit said:

Sorry guys I just really want new Gaga music but I know it is not coming any time soon or anything just wishful thinking I suppose :selena: 

Welcome to the club, sweetie.

We all do. We don’t need a new discussion thread about it every day...we just need to make up games to play and “Rank your favourite songs from (insert album)” threads :vegas:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Virgin Ryan

Guys, she just released ASIB Ost in 2018. Are you really thinking she'll release LG6 that fast? I know it's a soundtrack, but still it was a new record. :emma:

PartySick
42 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Lady Gaga and her Dead Petz :gayhat:

3 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

Guys, she just released ASIB Ost in 2018. Are you really thinking she'll release LG6 that fast? I know it's a soundtrack, but still it was a new record. :emma:

I think it's more so that she's just busy with other stuff. A full rollout for LG6 and its album cycle is on the back burner. Which is ok, she's allowed to do other stuff :shrug:

It'll come eventually, calm down people :huntyga:

TimisaMonster

Chained Ballerina vibes...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Modern Ecstasy2
32 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

rose mcgowan sexism GIF

[I adore ASIB ost for the record. Tons of ppl on here don’t count it as official Gaga music :ally:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived