💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga please release LG6!

dit

Featured Posts

Miss Gaga plz release LG6! With all the horrible stuff going on in the world and personal issues I feel burned out :selena: I think everyone needs a fun Lady Gaga record and era to distract them in these times :selena: Plz Stefan do it :selena: Release LG6 from the prison you have locked it into :selena: 

derpmonster
8 minutes ago, dit said:

Plz Stefan do it

:lmao:

Who is Stefan? A new German alter-ego?

Anyway, please move on, we are all tired of these threads just as much as we are tired of the wait :vegas:

LG6 isn't coming right now, deal with it. She was in "head to toe pain" during the Oprah interview and y'all won't let her catch a break.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

S0436

I think she should release it on her website and make it chart ineligible.  Maybe put it on Spotify a year after its release.

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I think she should release it on her website and make it chart ineligible.  Maybe put it on Spotify a year after its release.

Little Chartsters would explode

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

9 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

:lmao:

Who is Stefan? A new German alter-ego?

Anyway, please move on, we are all tired of these threads just as much as we are tired of the wait :vegas:

LG6 isn't coming right now, deal with it. She was in "head to toe pain" during the Oprah interview and y'all won't let her catch a break.

I did not watch the Oprah interview in full yet tbh. :emma: I will watch it tho. 

Sorry guys I just really want new Gaga music but I know it is not coming any time soon or anything just wishful thinking I suppose :selena: 

Smother Em Eh

Agreed! She needs to release it soon and save the music industry. It’s so dull and boring now. I hope we get the single before her b day. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Maleficent
4 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Agreed! She needs to release it soon and save the music industry. It’s so dull and boring now. I hope we get the single before the grammy's

made it delusional for u 

Modern Ecstasy2
13 minutes ago, dit said:

Sorry guys I just really want new Gaga music but I know it is not coming any time soon or anything just wishful thinking I suppose :selena: 

Welcome to the club, sweetie.

We all do. We don’t need a new discussion thread about it every day...we just need to make up games to play and “Rank your favourite songs from (insert album)” threads :vegas:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Virgin Ryan

Guys, she just released ASIB Ost in 2018. Are you really thinking she'll release LG6 that fast? I know it's a soundtrack, but still it was a new record. :emma:

PartySick
42 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Lady Gaga and her Dead Petz :gayhat:

3 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

Guys, she just released ASIB Ost in 2018. Are you really thinking she'll release LG6 that fast? I know it's a soundtrack, but still it was a new record. :emma:

I think it's more so that she's just busy with other stuff. A full rollout for LG6 and its album cycle is on the back burner. Which is ok, she's allowed to do other stuff :shrug:

It'll come eventually, calm down people :huntyga:

💚

TimisaMonster

Chained Ballerina vibes...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Modern Ecstasy2
32 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

rose mcgowan sexism GIF

[I adore ASIB ost for the record. Tons of ppl on here don’t count it as official Gaga music :ally:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived