Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Schitt’s Creek

Mister G

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half way through season 4 and I'm really gonna have to slow down now because all four of the main characters OWN my heart and I really don't wanna finish it :giveup: 

holy scheisse

Who else would murder to hear alexis' album? 

La la la la la la .... A little bit alexis :sis:

HausOfMark

I just binged last night and realized im mid-season 6 and it ends at the end! noooooooo!!

-Mark

papergangster
6 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

I just binged last night and realized im mid-season 6 and it ends at the end! noooooooo!!

Ugh I know, I remember when I watched the final season I was so sad when it ended. 

HausOfMark
6 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Ugh I know, I remember when I watched the final season I was so sad when it ended. 

My wife and I are like whens the last season because we just discovered the show last week and then we realized, we were in the FINAL season and so crushed. 

-Mark

papergangster
3 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

My wife and I are like whens the last season because we just discovered the show last week and then we realized, we were in the FINAL season and so crushed. 

Oh no! That’s the worst. I’m glad they ended on such a high note tho, in terms of quality. 

MelbHawker

One of my all time fave shows. Such a pleasure to watch. Amazing characters, such authentic writing. I was beyond thrilled they cleaned up at the Emmys. They’re all so perfect in their roles. 

& I find Patrick so sexy omg

• 2 weeks later...

I am watching the last season very slowly (an ep every couple of days) because I don't want it to be over. Such an amazing show. I know people think the first season is the weakest but I still thought it was hilarious to watch the family in "peril" over having lost all their material possessions (mainly Catherine O'Hara lol always been a huge fan). I will definitely be watching it again from the beginning once I finish this last season!

ToxicHot

OMG I LOVE IT!!!

I’m currently watching it on Netflix for the first time, and I’m about to start the 3rd season. :D 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

huttont

Just started the last season today. I want to savor it but I’ll probably binge and finish it tomorrow 

Dr Fudge

It’s so effing good, from start to end. Ugh. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived