Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

corvus albus

I'm hearing of all the rumors that the the SBHT is complicated because Shakira and Jlo don't get along and just know that Jlo is the bish here. If Shakira can get along with Beyonce she can get along with everybody. Only supreme bishes will be a problem for her then :poot:

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
Just now, corvus albus said:

I'm hearing of all the rumors that the the SBHT is complicated because Shakira and Jlo don't get along and just know that Jlo is the bish here. If Shakira can get along with Beyonce she can get along with everybody. Only supreme bishes will be a problem for her then :poot:

inb4 JLo drops out of it and we get an only Shakira SB

a dream :ally:

if they wanted to do a """"""""""""latin music""""""""""""" superbowl they could have gone for other options like idk inviting a lot of artists who had recent hits to sing them. but since they only want them to "appear like it's """"""""""""""""""""""latin music""""""""""""" but in fact it's pop" ofc they were not gonna do this.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

inb4 JLo drops out of it and we get an only Shakira SB

a dream :ally:

if they wanted to do a """"""""""""latin music""""""""""""" superbowl they could have gone for other options like idk inviting a lot of artists who had recent hits to sing them. but since they only want them to "appear like it's """"""""""""""""""""""latin music""""""""""""" but in fact it's pop" ofc they were not gonna do this.

Shakira isn't enough of a draw anymore and Jlo was never one to begin but they're both the biggest latino artists so that explains why we have this mess on our hands :oops:

They supposedly can't fit their performance into the time slot and Jlo is pissed that she has to share with Shakira. I just want Shakira to sing Whenever Whereever and then the performance can end. I don't care enough about Jlo to have any thoughts about her :oops:

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, MrDaniel said:

Oh wait nvm it was J-Lo and Mariah:selena:

Jlo was a feud machine back in the days but when she became irrelevant so did her feuds :poot:

Widows Kiss
16 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Jlo was a feud machine back in the days but when she became irrelevant so did her feuds :poot:

:rip:

Andreu
24 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

reminds me of someone else who had a lot of feuds too :hmm:

corvus albus
8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

reminds me of someone else who had a lot of feuds too :hmm:

Azalea Banks, Lorde, Taylor Swift, the list is nearly endless :bon:

I'm pretty happy Gaga mostly tried to stay out of it but nobody is immune, not even the new queen of pop :ally:

Lord Temptation
43 minutes ago, MrDaniel said:

Oh wait nvm it was J-Ho and Mariah:selena:

FixedT :whitney:

Lazz Monster
13 minutes ago, Arturo said:

One of the reliable insiders on ATRL posted "she's coming" on the Gaga base :giveup: 

I really think the lead is coming this month :excited2:

We're far from the Shallow now

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived