Oprah asks Gaga about LG6, Gaga: 'I'm still going to make music'

Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty
48 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Not just gagadaily but the whole world is watching her after ASIB, that must be hard.

I agree but the same can be said about any album after The Fame :lolga:

The world was watching:
- if she wouldn't be a one-album wonder after TF
- if she'd be able to stay on top after TFM
- if she'd overcome being overexposed during BTW / the last singles "flopping"
- if she'd recover from ARTPOP backlash
And now if she'll return with a "normal Gaga album" after Joanne and ASIB.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

ChicaSkas

We won’t get it for a long while. IMHO.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

KatieJudasGaga4
49 minutes ago, glagerfeld said:

But why does she escape from this question? Why is it bad to talk about your own work ?:koons:

Because that wasn't the main point of this event.

Hurem
18 minutes ago, March34th said:

if the cupcakke collab got scrapped I'm smashing my ARTPOP CD

It was never happening

Chromaticunt
13 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

But why? If she's been working on it for years then surely it must be ready fairly soon? I just don't think she would keep teasing it on Twitter if it was still years away.  I know it seems like it  because she barely says anything and Haus Labs is taking priority,  but I fully believe we will get the album out of the blue in the first half of this year. Bookmark me. No, don't really.  :laughga:

ModernEcstasy

If she doesn’t want to talk about music anymore, that’s fine, I’ll move on to other artists. 
But don’t dodge questions and keep teasing your album for literally years on social media at the same time  :coffee:

Doncho

I was expecting a single around Grammy time but I guess not. The album is gonna sound DATED by the time of release. Hopefully this year... :saladga:

Chromatislaps
29 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I remember some GGD user posting a kind of tarot prediction that predicted this :saladga:

GunninMan

Y’all seem to forget that she not long ago tweeted about how she basically forgot to bathe because she was working on the album so much. The truth is that we don’t know what stage she’s in and we can’t make assumptions based on the little info we have gotten, and perhaps that’s the point. But if that tweet ain’t a clue to the status of the album then idk what to tell y’all. Also, she probably reacted this way To Oprah’s question because she’s not there to talk about music, it’s pretty simple. Not something to read too much into like some of y’all usually do.

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

Y’all seem to forget that she not long ago tweeted about how she basically forgot to bathe because she was working on the album so much. The truth is that we don’t know what stage she’s in and we can’t make assumptions based on the little info we have gotten, and perhaps that’s the point. But if that tweet ain’t a clue to the status of the album then idk what to tell y’all. Also, she probably reacted this way To Oprah’s question because she’s not there to talk about music, it’s pretty simple. Not something to read too much into like some of y’all usually do.

That tweet was just throwing us a bone when we all lost hope

Archived