Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Oprah asks Gaga about LG6, Gaga: 'I'm still going to make music'

Hurem

Featured Posts

Reginald

... I kind of wish she hadn't started even talking about LG6 so early if it's still nowhere near done. Makes me lose confidence in the entire project to see this taking years, when great songs like Born This Way only took ten minutes to write

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRealJT
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

No but what I mean is that DJWS produced 1/3 of ASIB. And I think the songs made during the LG6 sessions with him were scrapped for Gaga's album because she didn't like the direction, but wanted to keep some songs for ASIB. 

He won't be on LG6 because his work was scrapped, but he is on ASIB and I think some of the songs she created during that time were (unintentionally) for ASIB

That makes sense considering The Cure and Heal Me are so similar in both sound and meaning 

PanPikus
8 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I already done that, check my thread:

You excluded Justin Tranter sessions, but I think you shouldn't at all. In ASIB he has credits in only one song - Heal Me, and that song was definitely written much earlier, cause it's in the movie, that they shot in April - June 2017.

She was then in the studio with Justin and Bloodpop in May 2018. Bloodpop wansn't a part of ASIB at all, and they worked together.It was that time when Bloodpop posted that video of Gaga and Justin and he said to them 'say something controversial.

Heal Me was a done deal long ago at that time.

I don't know if I remember correctly, but I think Justin was also with them when Bloodpop told Gaga to 'stir the pot'? I might be wrong, idk.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

BigDreamer

I feel like maybe Gaga felt a little less comfortable and ready to talk about the music because she is truly passionate and expressive of taking care of your mental health. She may have been slightly annoyed with the cheap deflection just for extra press.

xoxo Craig
Just now, BigDreamer said:

I feel like maybe Gaga felt a little less comfortable and ready to talk about the music because she is truly passionate and expressive of taking care of your mental health. She may have been slightly annoyed with the cheap deflection just for extra press.

Its great she is talking about mental health, but literally the whole world is waiting on new music from Gaga

End Racism Now

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

... I kind of wish she hadn't started even talking about LG6 so early if it's still nowhere near done. Makes me lose confidence in the entire project to see this taking years, when great songs like Born This Way only took ten minutes to write

THIS! I personally would not be such a c*nt about the LG6 wait if we hadn't of had studio pics and producers teasing since 2017.

If she had said nothing about a new album/music, we would've just progressed through JWT, Superbowl, Coachella, ASIB, Met Gala etc without any stress or false hype/hope...

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

The only thing this does for me is I more and more expect AOTY, Album of the Decade material. She has enough talent, she's in contact with enough talented people, she has all the time and money, she can produce something timeless and phenomenal and frankly I'd be disappointed if she didn't deliver.

FameHookah
18 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

basically there isnt an LG6 yet, she's creating songs with her friends,  that will eventually turn into LG6

So basically she's concept-less

Its pretty clear she doesnt know where to go and it worries me, that "aha" was not convincing at all.

WTF is MDNA

S0436

She was never going to give a big scoop or announcement about LG6 at an Oprah mental health conference!

Edonis
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

No but what I mean is that DJWS produced 1/3 of ASIB. And I think the songs made during the LG6 sessions with him were scrapped for Gaga's album because she didn't like the direction, but wanted to keep some songs for ASIB. 

He won't be on LG6 because his work was scrapped, but he is on ASIB and I think some of the songs she created during that time were (unintentionally) for ASIB

Oh yeah I get what you're saying, but I was disagreeing with the idea that some of the created songs eventually went to ASIB. It's not impossible to imagine (as I said, I could see Before I Cry being a possible contender) but I think they likely went a different direction than what we heard previously. I could see her working with him on an R&B/ synth pop kind of record. But it's possible that happened! 

I probably should've been clearer with my post lol :sweat:

FameHookah
2 minutes ago, weed said:

The only thing this does for me is I more and more expect AOTY, Album of the Decade material. She has enough talent, she's in contact with enough talented people, she has all the time and money, she can produce something timeless and phenomenal and frankly I'd be disappointed if she didn't deliver.

Posts like these are the reason why she seems scared to release anything nowadays, and after shallow y'all put more and more pressure on her

idc about the awards and charts i just wanna bop and sing my ass of to catchy tunes from her again.

WTF is MDNA

Flippy

Ok.... But like, no answer on when yet. Cool, nothing new then. We’ve been knew she’s been working on it :laughga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, FameHookah said:

Posts like these are the reason why she seems scared to release anything nowadays

I mean, it's going to get worse the longer she waits so...

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Just now, FameHookah said:

Posts like these are the reason why she seems scared to release anything nowadays, and after shallow y'all put more and more pressure on her

idc about the awards and charts i just wanna bop and sing my ass of to catchy tunes from her again.

no offense but I highly doubt "I expect high quality music" comments on GagaDaily are why she hasn't released. I don't heavily care about awards and charts but I do want something that is produced extremely well, great lyrics, cohesive album, etc.

FameHookah
1 minute ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

I mean, it's going to get worse the longer she waits so...

Yeah, i mean she already scrapped DJWS, lets pray that she doesnt ditch boyz noyze and sophie..

The more she waits the more she changes directions and overdoes things.. she seems really lost artistically..

WTF is MDNA

Archived