Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga in Brian Newman's show (12/31/2019)

Gaby15

Featured Posts

Gaby15

Lady Gaga soars, and smooches, to toast New Year’s Eve

Lady Gaga delivered what has become her Las Vegas greatest-hits package for New Year’s Eve: A soaring performance in “Jazz + Piano” at Park Theater, followed by a spirited (and fueled by spirits) drop-in at Brian Newman’s “After Dark” show at NoMad Restaurant.

Gaga was actually present for two New Year’s Eve countdowns at “After Dark.” A hastily assembled midnight chant that began as the clock hit eight seconds before midnight just after Newman took the stage. The second was at 2:22 a.m., when the show was still careening at full flourish as Gaga had just finished singing, “Fly Me To The Moon.”

new pics and videos about the performance:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/lady-gaga-soars-and-smooches-to-toast-new-years-eve-1926089/

I love Brian Newman and watched him live for years before he got so famous I could not afford to see him! I also love Lady Gaga and NYE! I cannot imagine getting to see them perform together on New Year’s Eve! What a dream! Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year! (I did get to enjoy wearing all of my new Haus makeup though!)

Archived