True Crime doc: Don't F*ck With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Diamonster
On 12/20/2019 at 4:17 PM, Teal Ambition said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The other pair of hands in the video?

I also don't think they mentioned where the head was

The same lady that was on the docu, Deanna, on a tweet I saw said it was some neighbor?? But I don’t think we know who it was for sure

I thought it was, a rollercoaster def, I covered my eyes through all the bits of the videos shown, only reading the captions but the second episode I’d say it’s the heaviest, even when the clips are short. 

At first I tried to focus on the good side, the people trying so hard to find this man and get him to justice with so much dedication, they knew he’d murder people and it’s so sad that it couldn’t be avoided because they just weren’t listened to, and then there’s the question if these people trying to help gave this sick man the audience he wanted, it’s a really interesting watch, it’s incredibly sad it includes so many deaths though and it’s a shock when you remember it all actually happened in the real world.

I personally think he’d have done all of it regardless, this man was super sick to the head and spent years faking his “fame” and wanting to basically be a famous killer, it’d have happened anyway, he wanted more and more attention in any way it would come he’d just “scream” louder everytime.

also can i say, the mom, completely delusional lady 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I binge watched this yesterday and I’m still in shock omg. 

spoiler:

so what about the other pair of hands? I must’ve missed something but hard to say because I paid full attention to the 3 episodes and not sure when they explain that. 

Regina George

Y’all need to watch this docu series. I am actually disturbed and I never saw something so haunting. There is no graphic content in the documentary itself, I googled them myself when they mentioned them. Don’t google them, especially the last video he shared. I recommend it to everyone who likes crime stories. 

MV5BNGU2OGJkZTItYmRmNi00YTI2LWFkNzEtNjY2

If you watched it I’m interested to see what do you think about all of it?

Regina George
10 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

cats.jpg

Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Is Taylor Swift acting in this one?

Please guys no jokes in this thread. This docu series is actually pretty serious and is talking about a psychopath who killed animals and a person for fun. 

Regina George
Just now, Knife said:

I might watch it, but do any of the cats actually get ****ed with?

I simply couldn't stand to watch that. :(

It does not have any graphic content in it and it is not what you think. Just give it a watch.

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Please guys no jokes in this thread. This docu series is actually pretty serious and is talking about a psychopath who killed animals and a person for fun. 

Oh sorry. 

Regina George
16 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Oh sorry. 

You should watch it. It is pretty disturbing and it actually left me feeling so... Scared and disturbed.. Things this man did and the videos he shared online are truly something I could never imagine a person doing. And if you or anyone reading this decide to watch it - don’t watch the videos that are mentioned in the series. I watched those videos and I swear I am traumatized

Serial Chiller

Really? There were supposed to be trigger warnings of graphic violence toward animals in this one- the reason why i haven’t watched it. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Serial Chiller said:

Really? There were supposed to be trigger warnings of graphic violence toward animals in this one- the reason why i haven’t watched it. 

There’s no graphic content in the documentary. I watched those videos on the internet when they mentioned them. Trust me when I tell you.. Those animals videos are nothing compared to the last video he shared. Trust me. You can watch the documentary, there is really no graphic content. Just don’t google his original videos, especially not the last one. 

So I watched this the other day and actually thought of gagadaily. 

so back in the day, I remember learning about the 1 lunatic, 1 ice pick from here. And we had threads that detailed the whole search for him and when he was actually found. It was a crazy time to be on GGD. 

Regina George
Just now, Tempest said:

So I watched this the other day and actually thought of gagadaily. 

so back in the day, I remember learning about the 1 lunatic, 1 ice pick from here. And we had threads that detailed the whole search for him and when he was actually found. It was a crazy time to be on GGD. 

Dear god thank goodness I was not here at the time. That video left me feeling so disturbed. I don’t know if you watched it but it is so gross I can’t even describe it. 

Archived