Billie Eillish's Carpool Karaoke

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
11 hours ago, Madling said:

I mean.. Why would you come to a gaga forum and say that and then be offended at sad  reactions :flop::derpga:... Nobody cares who you stan more, just don't bring it here. Sounds like you just wanted drama. 

You make a drama out of it, not me or @DiamondKing :laughga: . I was just curious why the same type of post ( "I find it better than Gaga's") has different amount of 'sad' reactions. It never was a big deal for me nor did I care.

31 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Billie lovers are so biased and defensive. :creepflop:

Says the one 'saddening' my post about Gaga not being at #1 this time. Who's biased and defensive now, huh? :classy: 

Ew, David!

FfFfFfFF
13 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

You make a drama out of it, not me or @DiamondKing :laughga: . I was just curious why the same type of post ( "I find it better than Gaga's") has different amount of 'sad' reactions. It never was a big deal for me nor did I care.

Says the one 'saddening' my post about Gaga not being at #1 this time. Who's biased and defensive now, huh? :classy: 

:lmao:

I didn't sad your post when I saw it because I generally like you as an user but when I saw that you also sadded my post I thought it's ok because it's clear that you won't take it personally. Now where's the logic henny? You sadded my post first so you are biased and defensive.

But if my comments and reactions can have such an impact to you, then  I'm flattered. :gayhat:

Lord Temptation

Everyone must worship everything Billie Eilish says and does, this is the new law on BillieDailie :creepflop:

TheSlash

First of all

11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I generally like you as an user

:hug:  Same, btw :kara: .

But now a bit more serious :awkney: 

but when I saw that you also sadded my post

The reason is not that I'm generally sad about you not liking Billie. It was just the way you expressed it, that's what saddened me :( . I find it plain rude, tbh :shrug:  :interestinga: .

And don't worry, I don't take it personally. Luckily internet doesn't have such an impact on me that much anymore :sweat: .

But if my comments and reactions can have such an impact to you, then  I'm flattered. :gayhat:

Well, at least it ignites discussions :pole:

Ew, David!

Madling
13 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

The thread was about stan lists :flop: good try though

And this forum is not only about Gaga so try to be more open-minded towards different opinions

Only a drama queen would feel the need to pointedly say some other singer is their fav on a Gaga site. End of. 

Besides Billie is the new  flavour of the month, lets see if she has the longevity/range of Gaga etc. It's always interesting to see which fans can't keep up with Gaga's transformations and eras. I'm glad she's losing some of the LMs though. Some will only ever see her as the crazy, provocative 2008-2013 Gaga and it just shows how they never understood her being a lifetime artist who can do it all and excel at it. 

DiamondKing
1 hour ago, Madling said:

Only a drama queen would feel the need to pointedly say some other singer is their fav on a Gaga site. End of. 

Besides Billie is the new  flavour of the month, lets see if she has the longevity/range of Gaga etc. It's always interesting to see which fans can't keep up with Gaga's transformations and eras. I'm glad she's losing some of the LMs though. Some will only ever see her as the crazy, provocative 2008-2013 Gaga and it just shows how they never understood her being a lifetime artist who can do it all and excel at it. 

I won't stop expressing my honest opinions but thank you for your well thought out criticism and assumptions about me, you must have a great personality

tenor.gif?itemid=13060044

FfFfFfFF

Own ha

giphy.gif

MaryJaneHolland

Why are you so ****ing annoying?

This is a forum for Lady Gaga fans, no matter whether shes thier first, second, third fave or just a casual fan. There is nothing drama-baity about it and many people have expressed similar thoughrs before, of other artist being above Gaga on thier fan list.

Get a grip.

Madling
3 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

I won't stop expressing my honest opinions but thank you for your well thought out criticism and assumptions about me, you must have a great personality

tenor.gif?itemid=13060044

Oh god... An Ariana stan too GIF by Doja Cat

The cringe continues

Madling
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why are you so ****ing annoying?

This is a forum for Lady Gaga fans, no matter whether shes thier first, second, third fave or just a casual fan. There is nothing drama-baity about it and many people have expressed similar thoughrs before, of other artist being above Gaga on thier fan list.

Get a grip.

No

Archived