MB x BTWB  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Live or die, make your choice.

• The Monster Ball
    • The Born This Way Ball

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
36 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I mean, I guess it comes to a certain point after you've done like 200 shows for 1 tour it just because a little tiring and you need to revamp something in the setlist I guess :laughga:

I know, but she could've shorten the songs, like with Money Honey. And she did state Brown Eyes and Speechless are one of her favorite songs she's done so.

1 hour ago, Galvon said:

She was wild, but at the same time it felt like there was a bit of class to the show. Even when she asked to get our d*cks out.

That was her New York Italian jumping out :laughga:

Both are her best tours out of everything she's done but I think the Monster Ball has the edge in the sense of pure amazing was from start to finish. 

1 hour ago, Spock said:

The Monster Ball is hands down her best tour ever, and one of the greatest pop shows of all time. Everything was on point: setlist, visuals, outfits, interludes. It was also the first time i saw her live and it changed my life forever 

The Born This Way Ball is super overrated and the whole Monster Pit thing ruined it for me. It became more about pushing people to get to the front and desperately getting her attention than enjoying the show and having a good ti

This. I love the BTWB but I feel like it wasn't as cohesive and the Monster Key thing made the shadyness of the fanbase come out. You had a lot of the "asshole" fans which became well known to this day start being shady to other fans. 

I'm sorry but those fans are awful. Not naming fans but at least one of them know who they are cuz I called their asses out in person. 

TMB is the correct answer due to the simplicity, longevity, revenue, setlist, and overall general attention. 

However, I voted for BTWB because this was the tour meant for the fans, the castle, heavy choreo, technology, high fashion, and etc. Also my date was cancelled and I seen TMB over 3x. 

Archived