💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Bappi Lahiri (Indian disco king) reconfirms collaborations with Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Honestly, I felt like they're either sampling  from his songs, or he is inside production instead of a duet or collaboration. That's pretty more likely because Gaga is a really reserved prrson and only does it with similar peers, but Joanne winning a Grammy happened so miracles can happen.

Well he was in LA working on finishing the two songs last month, so I doubt it's only sampling, I mean does she really need him in the studio for some samples ?

But yeah maybe some productions stuff, he is also composer and producer.  In any case he recorded some vocals (we just don't know if he is a feature artist, background vocals or lead singer).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not Chromatica
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Can we really compare an irrelevant twink rapper to a 70 years old Bollywood legend ? 

I mean I've never heard of Bappi until now and I've barely heard of Lil Pump so idk... yeah?

SeasonOfTheWitch
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Well he was in LA working on finishing the two songs last month, so I doubt it's only sampling, I mean does she really need him in the studio for some samples ?

But yeah maybe some productions stuff, he is also composer and producer.  In any case he recorded some vocals (we just don't know if he is a feature artist, background vocals or lead singer).

If Gaga is just providing backing vocals it better be a Find Yourself and not Summer of Love :enigma:

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

He's almost 70 and he already has the legend status in India. I doubt he is trolling.

Good to know. I've seen people in the industry drop her name at random and they don't know I'm into Gaga as much as I am in real life -- and they do it to make people think they are doing better than they actually are. So yes I am glad to hear this! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived