Better than Poker Face... 

lady gaga nod GIF

Better than Bad Romance...

lady gaga nod GIF

But better than Marry The Night? 

eddie murphy no GIF

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

DutchHooker

Bad Kids, my 11, out as the 2nd one... taste has been found dead...

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DovakhiinSasha
On 12/14/2019 at 7:09 PM, Animal Claws said:

2. Scheiße

12-14-10-Nick-Knight-026-2.jpg

Overall Score: 9.481

Highest Score: 11 - @monster78619 @Curunir @Son Goku @DovakhiinSasha @OpenHeartedMonster @Anveeroy @Alan123

Lowest Score: 1.5 @magicalgaga 

COMMENTS

@DutchHooker - A cultural BOP!! K-totally unique, completely not ever been done before, put it in a blender...

@FRANK1991 - Since I can only give one song a 11, but this is one of my all time favorite songs so

@Suspiria- Honestly a BIT overrated but still a banger. I don't love the chorus. But the fake German thing is genius. And the opening line with the OW is just unbearably iconic.

@GaGaLB -  BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP

@HeavyCapiLover - An hymn that could have been one of her biggest hit

@RudraCNG - the power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the impact that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has

@Enzo - Even though I find it highly overrated, thanks to Gaga lol, it's still a bop 

@Haus Swiftie- Incredible

@Blown Away - An awesome track with great energy, but the gibberish brings it down a little for me. The sound is definitely dated, but what about it...

@onion gurl - love it, a great bop, love the German, I understand why it’s a fan favorite

@Lilmonzter - Makes me wanna jump out start dancing. 

@Franch Toast- On an album with tracks about Judas and Mary Magdalene, why not include a song titled “$hit” that features a bunch of gibberish? Catchy as all get out, however.

@ChrisGaga -  Looooovee it! <3 Such a different concept with such a powerful chorus!! 

@Ivy - One of my favorites of the album! All the different elements come together so well

@Ladey Gaygay - Yes this song is good but I really dont understand its hype

@DovakhiinSasha - this song is slayage! This should have been a single! All the wigs snatched... Ketti Purry and Bejonce would be hiding under rocks for years! One of my faves ever by gaga.

@MANiCURE 6 - My third fav from the album !

@Esteban - Sick production. 90's rave vibe is on point. I love the fact she wasnt affraid to assume a fully electronic rave production but once again knows how to "popised" the thing. For example The way she sings during verses is really cool and remind us to 90's eurodance songs ala corona, 2unlimited.. same for the cute melody of the chorus. Like my favorite songs on this album I love the balance between cuteness and heaviness. The glitchy bridge is great, the overall meaning too. What else to say? A total bop!

@Candy Gaga- Since it's release it's my favorite Gaga song. From the greatness that is the production to the Dark/Synth Pop sound to the empowering lyrics this song for me is the best song ever. 

@BadGurlMadge - A bop

WINNER: JUDAS

giphy.gif

Overall Score: 9.501

Highest Score: 11 @Lanadelduck@Franch Toast @Ladey Gaygay @Esteban, @Trillion Reasons @ChrisGaga

Lowest Score: 2.38 - @Caca 

COMMENTS

@DutchHooker - The first song of her that I really stanned when I  was 11, I have a special connection to it.

@Suspiria - Bad Romance 2.0 yes yes. And the mixing kind of sucks. But that bridge has some of the most Gaga lyrics she's ever written - who else could have done that? No one that's who.

@FRANK1991 - This song is great at times but other times it just feels like a shadow of Bad Romance. Great video tho!

@HeavyCapiLover- This is fireee, love the controversial lyrics, and that beat goes hard !

@RudraCNG - Katie would kill me if I don't give it a 10

@Enzo - RedOne snapped, perhaps it is BR 2.0

@Haus Swiftie- Makes me want to become a biker bro just to blast this down the highway like the MV. So well written and fun 

@Blown Away - Bad Romance but twice as good. The breakdown is so good, it's the best thing on this album.

@onion gurl - one of my absolute FAVORITES on this album, ugh gawd, the beat, the video, the bridge, ugh a masterpiece 

@Lilmonzter - Such an unusual song,I mean the construction is just so different, and production, unconventional, made me a fan of judas.

@Franch Toast - derivative of Bad Romance or not, this provocative song is catchy and imbued with meaning. As Gaga herself has explained, Judas is meant to be a metaphor

@ChrisGaga - Such an ICONIC song!! Just EPIC!! One of Gaga's all time best songs definitely! PERFECTION!! 

@Ivy - I love the different voice styles she uses in this song, and the upbeat sound!

@Ladey Gaygay - This should have been the lead single and christians can seethe

@DovakhiinSasha- I mean she is giving us lewks in this vid Henny! She looks gorgeous here. And it's so catchy. So controversial as well ^^ lav it.

@MANiCURE 6 - This is my second fav from the album ! I love the epic bridge and the chorus !

@Esteban - So cute and so badass at the same time. I love how the cute melody of the chorus with punchy 90's synths rubs a heavy production during pre verses and verses. I love the arabic vibe during verses and the way she sings, almost like rihanna. The chorus once again is very well find and super catchy. And what about the bridge? That sick futuristic bassline which sounds like 90's uk garage which leads to trance synths until the last powerful chorus with perfect vocal harmonies.. ? This is how we do pop music!

@Candy Gaga - A masterpiece. Sonically have an incredible production and the metaphorical lyrics are great.

@Phaye Monster -  I love everything about this song. It has no flaws. 

@BadGurlMadge - it's amazing

Yaaaaas scheisse second place :3

Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down

FRANK1991

Sad HML rated so low but overall it's a good list

BTW is just a overall good album to listen to

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived