💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Harry Styles - Fine Line (Officially Released!)

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch
2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Golden as opening track :tony:

Perfect choice and i hope he will release more singles for this era. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume

I’ve never listened to one of his albums!!!! This was my first and I’m tempted to listen his debut now. I really enjoyed it!

”She
Lights Up
Fine Line
Cherry
Sunflower Vol. 6
Adore You
Golden
To Be So Lonely
Watermelon Sugar
Canyon Moon
Falling
Treat People With Kindness”

That’s how I’d rank it. Canyon Moon felt very generic, I might just have to keep listening. I usually don’t like piano ballads from anyone which is why Falling is so low (weird since Lana is my favorite artist) and TPWK was just... awful. Every other track is so special. I loved them.

an angel held me like a child

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

I’ve never listened to one of his albums!!!! This was my first and I’m tempted to listen his debut now. I really enjoyed it!

Uh you better. You might like it more than this one.

Musery

Chromaticunt
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

I find the song funny. It's very UKish like very Britain :ladyhaha: I don't know, I hear it that way.

I don't think this post is very apt right now for that song. :toofunny: But I get what you mean. 

Teal Ambition

Just finished listening :lolly:

My faves aside from the tracks that were already out: Golden, Falling, To Be So Lonely :bradley:, She and Cherry

I think this is much better than this debut solo album :tony: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Finally got a chance to listen tonight, loved it! My favourites so far are the title track, Cherry, Sunflower. Glad Harry delivered, I like him as a person :diane:

2School4Cool

Absolutely love this album! It’s unique and so different in a lot of ways from what I'm used to hearing which I love, I love when artists just get creative and make whatever they want because they feel like it and enjoy it. You can feel the heart and soul in every song. I’ll end up with this album on repeat I’m sure!

See The Best In Everyone

Thomas P

This is amazing. Listened 3 times and can confidently say it’s better than his first record

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Magneto

I've never felt such a disconnect with an album before. It's not bad, but I'm just not feeling it...at all! Critics will probably love this, but for me it's a no

Free my mind

Archived