Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Katy Perry not living for charts anymore

Featured Posts

Lighter

She tries to make us stream but she is really laughing because she just loves her family not the charts-a, family not the charts-a:party:

I’m happy for her tbh. This is such a healthy mindset I hope its sincere to the heavens, I guess this would explain her unusual music rollout.

Probably safe to say that the girl who once would cry over the UK radios not playing her new single is gone.:heart:

Edited by Lighter
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 18
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 32

teawhore
Just now, Lighter said:

Probably safe to say that the girl who once would break down over the UK radios not playing her new single is gone.:heart:

this is so misconstrued... her manager told her that E.T. was underperforming in the UK and she calmly responded “Was it worth it releasing it even?”

♡ nyc ♡

Duy Nguyen

I'm so happy for her. I mean, why would you care more about the charts while you're already rich and in a happy relationship.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

monketsharona

Maybe not her, but her label cares or they would let her make a break.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 3

Didymus

Ugh I’m sick to death of artists “growing up” when they stop dominating the scene. It’s a way too predictable cover-up strategy at this point :rip:

• Like 16
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 19

AHippieIsBorn
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Ugh I’m sick to death of artists “growing up” when they stop dominating the scene. It’s a way too predictable cover-up strategy at this point :rip:

:reductive:

making of joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

• LMAO 50
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Dolce Vita

Harley’s in Hawaii’s chart run on the Hot 100: 

OUT - OUT

The charts stopped living for you Mother Kat :poot:

Edited by Dolce Vita
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 8
  • Love 1

gagaweekly
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Or maybe it's the way they deal with going downhill. Every human being does self-justification. Those artists are human too, not just brands.

• Like 40
  • Thanks 7

ZiggyZiggs

the minute she gets another hit she'll go back to living for the charts plsss

Acceptance
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

PhillipBagshaw
11 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It’s not a coverup? It’s then realizing that when they aren’t at the top of the world it doesn’t matter, that there are more important things to worry about. 

• Like 26
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Talenti

That’s nice. As long as she makes bops like HiH I could care less about the charts:enigma:

Happy Holidays fatties luv u xx stream 8 Days Of Christmas🎁
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

derpmonster
17 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well yeah but it's also a natural thought process that goes through their minds.

When you're at the top, you delude yourself into thinking you're untouchable. You think it won't happen to you. You live for the success and love it.

When you stop having that success, you have to reevaluate your priorities and some of it leads naturally to learning to care less about charts or commercial success. There's likely still going to be some desire to succeed commercially but failure is one of the biggest things that would make one change their opinion on commercial success. It's not always a "cover up" :rip:. Things aren't that black and white.

Spoiler

And I say this as someone who couldn't care less about Katy.

Spoiler

This will cost me reputation points but I actually dislike her especially since the guy from the Teenage Dream video made his claims.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 12