💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6: Name Three Wishes

Twitter

Featured Posts

DoctorScent

1. 2 RedOne tracks

2.A concept (Album cover, booklet, photoshoot) /       2.0 Cosmic/Galactic theme

3.17 tracks

4. NO RUTH HOGBEN and Eli 9his style is so basic and unconceptual I can't even handle it)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopThatArt

1. No collaborations

2. 10 minute music videos 

3. Music that doesn't cater to current trends

Go see A Star is Born

1. Good, cohesive visuals (videos, photoshoots etc)

2. Entirely new. Doesnt remind us of a previous era; i.e. not TFM 2.0.

3.  A new genre she hasnt dove into. 

Basically no heavy familiarity.

March34th

1. 5 or more singles over the era, with 3 or 4 before the album, each with a video

2. Standard version: 15 songs, Deluxe/Physical version: 19 songs. Dlx and Standard should have different cover artwork, and the vinyl version of the deluxe should have a different cover artwork as well for collectors purposes.

3. Collabs with cupcakKe, Miley, SOPHIE, Grimes.

1. A 2 disc where one is pop and the other is jazz could be great

2. Jazz songs that are original and not covers

3. A rock song in which she use her growling/rock&roll style of singing like in her performance of whats up

MetalGaga
16 hours ago, Jose P said:

1- Amazing visuals and well thought out concept.

2- Fantastic music videos

3- Just fantastic quality of music, regardless of the genre.

Just wishful thinking, but imagine if she serves a full on rock album with dark visuals :bradley: I would seriously die. Or imagine some alternative metal omg :tony: I know very few in here are into that but she would seriously SLAY.

I'm so here for this damn heavy metal Gaga album. Will the universe let us have it? 

lady-gaga-us-tour-650-430.jpg

MaryJaneHolland
6 hours ago, highlyreductive said:

1. a futuristic folktronica / country infused bop

How does that even sound? :selena: 

Anderson123

1. Techno. I want to be surprised in a good way like when I listened to Scheiße, Government Hooker and Electric Chapel for the first time. 

2. Musically better than ARTPOP and Joanne. Hard to ask to top Born This Way. 

3. 100% Gaga's vision. No cancelled singles or plans. No drama behind the scenes, I want her to have a happy album cycle. 

Franch Toast

My wishes are simple. 

1. Release and album that she feels excited about. If that's really a polka record, so be it. 

2. Keep the pink hair. 

3. Introduce the lead single at my Enigma show in two and a half weeks (yeah, right!). :ally:

She/Her/Hers

not Chromatica
12 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

How does that even sound? :selena: 

Amazing Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Jokes aside, you can read about the folktronica genre itself as it is pretty elusive. Anything goes as long as it incorporates folk elements in a progressive way (with an electro beat as a base). Madonna's work with Mirwais is a well known example within pop.

What I have in mind with Gaga is – don't ditch country altogether (I know some fans would love to watch the pink hat burn), just experiment with it a bit more. Like, imagine if she further explored it in collaboration with artists like SOPHIE or BloodPop and their respective sound palettes. God knows what that could sound like, but the thought excites me.

Archived