💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Camila struggling for top 3 debut

Spock

Featured Posts

Widows Kiss

Listened to it once and it's nothing special. She's still trying to push that "I'm a SONGWRITER who only writes sad or deep songs" narrative. wWhen she will realize that the GP only uses her for quick latin bops with male features? :toofunny:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
27 minutes ago, Sechito said:

honestly im so tired of her

Honestly I'm so tired of yall being negative but sometimes we dont get what we want do we? :enigma:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

3 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Listened to it once and it's nothing special. She's still trying to push that "I'm a SONGWRITER who only writes sad or deep songs" narrative. wWhen she will realize that the GP only uses her for quick latin bops with male features? :toofunny:

a pop star should never ever claim they’re record is going to be “deep” or “spiritual” or “important”. It always opens them up for backlash. 

Even Madonna never called ROL deep or spiritual before it’s release, she referred to it as “electronic and experimental”. Lana also hardly ever uses the word “deep” and instead goes for “retrospective” or “quirky” 

1 minute ago, Mirages said:

Don't play with me tonight :triggered:

All I want for Christmas is you :triggered:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Mirages
Just now, Enzo said:

All I want for Christmas is you :triggered:

Stream it or get bubonic plague, up to you :classy:

Dominic

Not a fan of the album at all but Shameless is still an incredible stand-out, I love it. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Stream it or get bubonic plague, up to you :classy:

We love a future #1 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Mirages
6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

We love a future #1 

I ain't jinxing it this time :ohno:

I don't like her music but I think it's sad that she's getting a huge amount of backlash and Shawn hardly gets any hate when she's only doing it to cover his homosexuality :ally:

I really like this album ! I hope the next single has some success, she worked hard on the album, she wrote lots of songs for it.

Even if you don't like it I dont get people rejoicing the fact that its an underperformance compared to her debut... like...

Archived