💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS's iPhone stolen

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inb4 his own nudes leak just like when every other celebrity loses their phone :smh:

Nothing will leak tho, I'm sure he had it locked

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

why would the guy keep exclusive tracks on his IPhone, when anyone can steal it ???

i'm zorry i don't think gaga would just hand out the tracks to all of her producer for them to keep then in a Phone, so. relax, nothing about ARTPOP is going to leak, although he could have his OWN material in that

You don't think gaga would hand out her tracks....are you kidding? he makes all of the tracks for her and then she adds her vocals, like someone else stated her VOCALS are on her phone (with complete proof from Howard Stern) and his BEATS are probably on his phone. so it's completely possible there were some tracks and maybe even some with vocals. even with a passcode, very possible to get around it. but since it was done at the show, I doubt the perpetrator had time to get to a computer, and im sure DJWS enabled find my iphone on gaga's macbook in the dressing room. relax people.

Demon Of Razgriz

A rude Frenchman? Well I never!

:dies:
"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

Wow guys, somebody close to Gaga had something stolen from them and all you can say is "YES I HOPE GAGA INFO LEAKS." :roll:

garrettgivre

Wow guys, somebody close to Gaga had something stolen from them and all you can say is "YES I HOPE GAGA INFO LEAKS." :roll:

We're desperate for new music. :shrug:

Flippy

I need to find that person & ask for Gaga's number :coffee:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Nelson Monroe

My only question is, who the hell steals an iPhone? In Paris? :cryga:

This is so baddd and I'm not racist. But I have too. Niggas.

EDIT: Don't ban me it was the reference to the song. :cryga:

Archived