💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Grimes fanbase

Newpolitics

favorite album  

10 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite album of grimes?

• Heidi primes
    • Halfaxa
    • Dark bloom
    • Visions
    • Art Angels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2019 at 11:50 PM

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newpolitics
1 minute ago, swooning said:

I liked her when she was supposedly anti-imperialist. 

what?:sweat:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

1 minute ago, Newpolitics said:

what?:sweat:

She lost all credibility when she started dating Elon Musk. She’s a phoney. 

World ♡ Princess is a good song, though.

Ryusei
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

Idk I somehow like So Heavy I Fell Through Earth

Same. I really like the atmosphere it gives off

Musery

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, Newpolitics said:

because idk although of people i know u listen to grimes as well as me have mixed feelings regarding this:selena:

what? :selena:

1 hour ago, Newpolitics said:

also could u please choose your favorite track of grimes?:kiss:

Gonna be generic but Oblivion for me, I also like the intro to Art Angels amazing

No family’s safe when I sashay

I really liked Pretty Dark, wish she worked on that more and it was on the album. My Name is Dark has completely different lyrics and feel, so I don’t think it’s the same song.

BYE

Newpolitics
26 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

i alawys loved be a body :party:

while the other song:reductive:

BouncyAridCoral-size_restricted.gif

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

i alawys loved be a body :party:

while the other song:reductive:

BouncyAridCoral-size_restricted.gif

:ohwell:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Newpolitics
56 minutes ago, swooning said:

She lost all credibility when she started dating Elon Musk. She’s a phoney. 

World ♡ Princess is a good song, though.

okay i admit  dating elon musk was a ****ing mess though like wtf grimes

but its here personal relationship why should we care about how she dates and all

elon musk maybe a phony  and crackhead but   hey atleast isn't an abuser 

i still don't understand the drama yet though:sweat:

Newpolitics
15 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I really liked Pretty Dark, wish she worked on that more and it was on the album. My Name is Dark has completely different lyrics and feel, so I don’t think it’s the same song.

u got the leaked version of the album haven't you?:triggered:

littlepotter

My name is Dark is SO ****ing good. Like... it's one of those songs you hear and you're like "YES. this is a SONG" you know

chaeri pls

bowie1986

I'm so glad this exists and has PAGES!

Grimes is so good-- it's a shame that a shift in her public persona and the more she imports ideology into her music, the less recognition she gets. WAP was one of the best songs of the decade and the conversation around AI / art is going nowhere. People call it nu metal, but it's something more palatable / industrial than that.

Also, I'm holding out for other sites-- but Pitchfork omitting her from best songs of 2019 also feels extreme. I'm so curious to see how people will respond to Miss_Anthropocene. I think it's her best work to date (if you don't like a darker sound, AA is her best), but I agree with everyone where the way the singles are trickling out feels spotty. It's my first time being apart of an era from the beginning, so I'm not sure what her rollouts normally feel like...

Newpolitics
2 minutes ago, bowie1986 said:

I'm so glad this exists and has PAGES!

Grimes is so good-- it's a shame that a shift in her public persona and the more she imports ideology into her music, the less recognition she gets. WAP was one of the best songs of the decade and the conversation around AI / art is going nowhere. People call it nu metal, but it's something more palatable / industrial than that.

Also, I'm holding out for other sites-- but Pitchfork omitting her from best songs of 2019 also feels extreme. I'm so curious to see how people will respond to Miss_Anthropocene. I think it's her best work to date (if you don't like a darker sound, AA is her best), but I agree with everyone where the way the singles are trickling out feels spotty. It's my first time being apart of an era from the beginning, so I'm not sure what her rollouts normally feel like...

finally someone gave recognition   to we appreciate power. i remember how trashed it was in this website:triggered: . like i never thought i would love industrial music but here we are:ohwell:

Newpolitics

mess there still together aren't they:emma:

Archived