It's the middle of the weekend, this ain't even the weekend 

Red carpet events, every time you see pimps

:lolly:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jadeykins

“Slap honey on a young pancake” is a lyric to rival “love it when you call me legs, in the morning but me eggs” 

such poetry 

Ryusei
16 minutes ago, Twitter said:

How when 2013 was the start of trap and hip-hop dominating the industry?

cause it was gaga in 2013 not in 2019. Nobody would have cared. 

Musery

Newpolitics

then gaga would  have taken the ariana grande image and turned herself black :ohwell:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

cause it was gaga in 2013 not in 2019. Nobody would have cared. 

I disagree because massive people cared (GP & Monsters). They were excited when Applause, Venus, and DWUW dropped.

A lot of people stopped caring once the DWUW video got postponed multiple times and the era derailment. 

Other than that Jewels N Drugs could have smashed and had a good music video attached to it. 

xoxo Craig

I don't think people would get it and it would go down as Gaga's most underrated single 

End Racism Now

Just now, Newpolitics said:

then gaga would  have taken the ariana grande image and turned herself black :ohwell:

As an African-American I take offense to this!

Just because someone experiments with a different sound that is highly known in the black community doesn’t mean they wanna become them. They are just more accepted and Gaga would have gained a higher black audience. She did with DWUW. 

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don't think people would get it and it would go down as Gaga's most underrated single 

Probably more underrated than MTN. default_ny12.gif

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I disagree because massive people cared (GP & Monsters). They were excited when Applause, Venus, and DWUW dropped.

A lot of people stopped caring once the DWUW video got postponed multiple times and the era derailment. 

Other than that Jewels N Drugs could have smashed and had a good music video attached to it. 

But WHO wants rap from Lady Gaga? Not the GP that's for sure. And even less European fans/GP since Gagz isn't some local NA act. Applause, Venus and DWUW are all great pop songs and were still underrated af. 

Musery

FentyGa

it actually woulda been successful

in fact, it was ahead of its time. if ARTPOP had been released in 2018 and J&D featured cupcakke, 2 chainz and cardi b, it woulda been top 10, for sure

Jewels n Drugs

Would have slayed urban radio tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived