💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga, where is LG6?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

MessyTop
10 minutes ago, warholastar said:

She may be trolling but she actually said *this is LG6 which is coming out with our next Haus Laboratories drop*, maybe that part was real who knows.

Anyways, since the A Star Is Born Era will officially and once and for all be over after the Grammys, maybe she'll make an announcement like she did in 2010 during her speech.

What speech? 1 if she wins and 2 if they even air the “soundtrack “category. :derpga:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Lol. I know that speech. Im implying that her chances to actually give a speech at the Grammys  are very small. 

anyways

Pop Music
2 hours ago, Economy said:

She comes to GGD still? How do we know? :enigma:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Smith said:

the title and cover were leaked:

78508821-635041213700607-276752043411400

FT JOANNE HAT :lmao:

This is giving me major Charlie's Angels Full Throttle vibes

BlingNotTheMusic

I have a theory that LG is waiting to let Kesha shine for now since they are friends. I think the album is done and maybe a mv has been shot (don't forget her lipping in HL behind the scenes videos) but she didn't want to overshadow her friend (let's be honest). Kesha's album is out January 10th and maybe LG6 will come shortly after. 

Id PREFER sooner rather than later but good God, I can't handle anymore meltdowns so :vegas:

EDIT: Also, having Kesha release first to set the scene with 2010's vibes is a perfect rollout if Gaga is planning a return to form with dance pop. 

EDIT 2: I just realized this is the first year in a while that we haven't even had a single from Gaga. I miss her music so much 😢

2019: 🦗

2018: ASIB, Joanne (Piano), Your Song, I Want Your Love :woohoo:, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood :legend:

2017: The Cure, Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix) :stalkga:

2016: Joanne (album)

2015: Til It Happens To You

2014: C2C, Winter Wonderland

2013: ARTPOP

2012: 🦗

March34th
On 12/7/2019 at 4:02 PM, Sechito said:

nine months this friday so we'll just have to see if she does anything then. if not then, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the fact that there's like a 90% chance that she probably won't even tweet that day and say nothing in the realm of LG6 gives me stress hives

10 minutes ago, March34th said:

the fact that there's like a 90% chance that she probably won't even tweet that day and say nothing in the realm of LG6 gives me stress hives

abkdfbskdaskjd ikr im literally gon cry if she dont tweet at all

14 hours ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

I have a theory that LG is waiting to let Kesha shine for now since they are friends. I think the album is done and maybe a mv has been shot (don't forget her lipping in HL behind the scenes videos) but she didn't want to overshadow her friend (let's be honest). Kesha's album is out January 10th and maybe LG6 will come shortly after. 

Id PREFER sooner rather than later but good God, I can't handle anymore meltdowns so :vegas:

EDIT: Also, having Kesha release first to set the scene with 2010's vibes is a perfect rollout if Gaga is planning a return to form with dance pop. 

EDIT 2: I just realized this is the first year in a while that we haven't even had a single from Gaga. I miss her music so much 😢

2019: 🦗

2018: ASIB, Joanne (Piano), Your Song, I Want Your Love :woohoo:, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood :legend:

2017: The Cure, Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix) :stalkga:

2016: Joanne (album)

2015: Til It Happens To You

2014: C2C, Winter Wonderland

2013: ARTPOP

2012: 🦗

But Kesha hardly flops (i stan her new look and music, GP is tasteless):cryga:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

gagaschickens
On 12/7/2019 at 11:13 PM, ANTI WP said:

She is cooking bish 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrBHkv4Cnhszckdd-oBks